Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My thoughts
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:11 am 

I'm pretty concerned about being killed today so I'll just post what I think about the current situation of the game.
I think emmaw very likely mafia while Ninager is SK. If Ninager is SK, they would get a second kill tomorrow; might be a good idea to lynch Ninager tonight if no one is going to roleblock them tomorrow. brunnerj was probably mafia and could have been responsible for all of achester*, Nico, and yyao1's deaths. This means a second SK made the kill on m2w, or brunnerj used a vigilante kill (seems reasonable given that there was suspicion of him already). Perhaps we should investigate. brunnerj's last posts suggest that the mafia don't know the SKs yet.

*For certain reasons I conjecture that mafia were led to believe that achester was SK based on splitter sets and then made a sloppy kill on him which they had to use a role power to clear brunnerj. It's also possible that onadneva was guilty, but we only had two investigations against him. Considering how close the day 2 vote was I think we may have accidentally gotten a mafia for a kill they didn't do and that people who voted for karengao are a little more suspicious.

Post subject: Re: My thoughts
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:20 am 
I think brunnerj was a SK, not a mafia, with ninager as the other SK.
I think the mafia we've caught are onandeva and emmaw.

It is worth using a vigilante on either emmaw or ninager and executing the other.