Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: About Day 5 deaths
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:41 pm 

m2w was killed along with jaysonl in same place at same time. The SK had to have used their power, or maybe the remaining mafia is a vigilante?

What I find confusing is m2w messaged me with suspicion of jaysonl/body double Julian intending to kill m2w. She said Nico asked a NP to message a chat (which I am also in) telling people to ask the NP if they want to kill Nico. She said the only people out of those alive not in the chat are Nico and jaysonl, so she suspected jaysonl for being mafia or SK, but he clearly was not.

Nico has a search warrant. I think search warrants should be used to find the immovable rod m2w had. I also think we should try to use an oujia board tomorrow in 36-112, 2 if there are 2 around?

aok
tckmn
vluo
rbs
Nico
dgrazian
pravinas
Linus

Post subject: Re: About Day 5 deaths
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:47 pm 

rbs wrote:
m2w was killed along with jaysonl in same place at same time. The SK had to have used their power, or maybe the remaining mafia is a vigilante?

What I find confusing is m2w messaged me with suspicion of jaysonl/body double Julian intending to kill m2w. She said Nico asked a NP to message a chat (which I am also in) telling people to ask the NP if they want to kill Nico. She said the only people out of those alive not in the chat are Nico and jaysonl, so she suspected jaysonl for being mafia or SK, but he clearly was not.

Nico has a search warrant. I think search warrants should be used to find the immovable rod m2w had. I also think we should try to use an oujia board tomorrow in 36-112, 2 if there are 2 around?

aok
tckmn
vluo
rbs
Nico
dgrazian
pravinas
Linus

Oh lol, we posted about this around the same time. So m2w did manage to text you about her tasing plan, did you tell anyone else that they were gonna be there/can confirm that it happened around 3:15? (I assuming mollie would text you when it happened too?)

Also clarification, I didn't ask the NP to message that XD I just happened to be talking to him about a assassin's game last semester and then I get a message from mollie that I got targeted in the group chat...

Last edited by Sir Nicoeus on Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:47 pm 

Adding - I believe tckmn was at BGOC, so would like to hear from him? I'm assuming you've been there for the last hour and so either witnessed the kills or did one of the kills yourself?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:51 pm 

rbs wrote:
Adding - I believe tckmn was at BGOC, so would like to hear from him? I'm assuming you've been there for the last hour and so either witnessed the kills or did one of the kills yourself?

Wait he was? I also know that he had a honey jar. Could've aided him in doing 2 kills in some way?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:09 pm 

I'm not totally sure if he was, I could be wrong and jumping to conclusions, but he at least was on campus during BGOC. A honey jar would make sense for two simultaneous kills though.

I'm guessing m2w was really paranoid about that message. She did say she was planning on tasing jaysonl. This was through PMs, last message before 2:50 PM.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:14 pm 

i was not at bgoc. i was in next house for video game orchestra rehearsal (which overlaps). i have a honey jar but have not used it

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:20 pm 

Oh ok, thanks for clarifying. What do you think may have happened? Does anyone have any investigations that could be used?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:15 pm 

I am surprised that neither rbs nor nico has brought up that my schedule said I was supposed to be at BGOC (I was not in fact there because I had chores to do instead. I also failed to post this update because I was bad at posting updates).

Pretty much everyone would have had incentive to bring this up, so they probably didn't notice. I would expect mafia to be way more likely to notice something like this, so this makes me think rbs and nico are more likely to be innocent right now.

I think my preferred execution target is pravi.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:49 am 

++ next preferred execution target

I've been being a bad townie. I'm only checking forums because I got an email about a pm saying that I need to vote