Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: M2w tased Jaysonl
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:44 pm 

Mollie and discussed our suspicions this morning about Jaysonl and I know she went to 36-112 to tase him (or rather his body-double Julian). Looking at our texts, this happened about 3:15 so a little bit before her death. I did tell her to text rbs about this as well, so at the very least rbs knew that m2w and Julian were in 36-112. I'm not really sure what could've happened though.

Two deaths in very quick succession (less than a minute!), I can only think that it was either a mafia or an SK vig. I'm leaning towards SK cause that would fit with our idea that the SK killed swapnil or ksedlar. They're hopefully the last mafia aligned person left! Aside from rbs knowing that they would both be there, I'm not quite who could've done it. Yet, rbs has roleclaimed to me and seems town. I don't know if anyone else has anything else to go on?

Post subject: Re: M2w tased Jaysonl
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:19 pm 

extremely weak evidence, but note that rbs was cleared by dandy lion investigation

Post subject: Re: M2w tased Jaysonl
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:23 am 

so any thoughts on what *did* happen? are there one or two mafia left?

the more i think the more i feel like there could be two mafia left (so jaysonl wasn't mafia or something); not because of actual evidence (really bad at that), but just on the gut feeling that
- we don't actually have ideas on who killed m2w and jaysonl. more mafia -> better hiding?
- if jaysonl was mafia, how did they both die? i don't know any way off the top of my head besides vig which seems unlikely

(btw i'm not particularly informed about this content so please correct me where i'm wrong)

we should probably figure out something by the end of day 6 or we're *probably* screwed tm