Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Night 1 plan
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:00 pm 

I claim arsonist last minute on forums (hopefully this gets the real arsonist to privately claim to me tomorrow). There's a good chance this results in me being roleblocked, which is great. I actually roleblock brunnerj, claiming to him (or maybe just Sammy + someone else) tomorrow I stalked him and didn't see him target anyone. I pretend to Sammy + one other person (aok today, switching other person tomorrow) that I am actually pretending to be arsonist in order to not get killed by mafia (makes sense if I have a valuable role like stalker). Of course the thing that "I did not foresee" was that this would result in me getting roleblocked by mafia instead because they don't like random kills happening. I might end up changing parts of this story as appropriate (for instance if another stalker stalks Josh and sees he didn't target, this actually makes me look better as a stalker because that's my claim). No one else here needs to have any idea what I am doing and shouldn't pretend to.

Kill aok. He's a high target anyway and even higher as jailor. Either vluo or lukesci should do this now that beanboy has claimed visitor (he might end up being stalked since visitor is a targeting role and stalkers have been told to target targeters). Ideally vluo makes this kill.

Beanboy should visit someone and not roleblock anyone because he is in the set of people known to have targeting roles today, whom stalkers have been instructed to stalk. Not worth the risk of him showing up as having made a kill.

Luke taxi drives with Meghal and vluo taxi drives with python to maximally fuck up stalker results tomorrow.

Hopefully dead aok will let us have video calls and have Luke and I able to talk IRL.

Post subject: Re: Night 1 plan
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:33 pm 

Given that Sammy also claims to have a targeting role that's open to being stalked, I think it's actually better for for beanboy to both rolebock AND visit Sammy (claiming only the visit if prompted, of course). Roleblocking Sammy and fucking up stalkers as a result seems worth it, and this method is even resistant to stalkers stalking beanboy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:02 pm 

People should confirm when they have submitted actions:

ksedlar: roleblock brunnerj
beanboy: roleblock sammyluo, visit sammyluo
vluo: kill aok, taxi drive python
lukesci: taxi drive meghal

(Also sorry for vaguely dictating things; feel free to give input on ideas!)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:05 pm 

I've submitted my taxi drive with Meghal. (I'll be sticking to my bedtime of 23:00 throughout game (00:00 weekends), so I'll be extra alert to forum things from 21-23 to make up for it.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:05 pm 

Katie, my appreciation for your dictating things knows few bounds.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:26 pm 

I've submitted.

Am I correct in saying that if vluo gets stalked he shows up as having targetted whoever python targetted (and if python gets stalked, he shows up as having targetted either aok or himself?)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:34 pm 

Yes. We hope that vluo and lukesci won't be stalked today though because public consensus was for people to stalk people who'd publicly claimed a targeting role (aok, python, Meghal, brunnerj, sammyluo, and you all did so; technically I also did so last minute). Certainly if a stalker approaches either and says "I stalked you last night; you targeted X" they should agree and pivot the claiming plan tomorrow. But hopefully that doesn't happen and in the future they can taxi drive with people who've claimed targetless roles and then just kill without worry of showing up sketchy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:40 pm 

(vluo and I also submitted)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:08 am 

Have now committed to my fake stalker plan (fully-explained claimed to Sammy as stalker faking arsonist). We decided that I’m not yet going to claim to Josh because of the fake arsonist plan, but I will claim to any proven stalker who emerges today.