A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Voting Thread (Day 4)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:36 am 
Discuss. Voting. Yay.

Post subject: alibi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:39 am 
at 11:30 pm, I was in my room, trying to study for my test today while contending with a fever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:22 pm 
*A puff of smoke engulfs the town, and the particles whisper to all, "Gooo toooo theeee graaaveyaaaard.........." All townspeople and mafia run to the graveyard to see a body rising from the ground, wrapped in swirling mists. The mists loosen out, and the body, wide awake and alive, speaks.......*

Hi guys!!! *the voice seems to be very hyper and cheerful...* I"m back from the dead!!!! And seeing as Alex1 is MIA to make the announcement, I'll just announce myself as Jesus and return........and yes, I actually am Jesus.......and I wish Alex1 would come on here and confirm, but anyways, if I weren't, I wouldn't be back from the dead, now would I?

Anyways, on to business. The person who killed me was.........*dundundun* Stephanie!!!!!!!!!!!! No, she was NOT in the shower at the time; we were actually in building 5, and I really have to say kudos to the acting skills..........but anyways, we now know that STEPHANIE IS MAFIA!!!!! Which means we should lynch her......which we should be do, as the mafia seem to have no activity for today.......but that may mean that they've conscripted someone?? Hmmmm.....maybe if vigilante is still alive, they should go kill Stephanie?.....but she has a medkit......hmmmmm.................well, at the moment, I'm voting for Stephanie...........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:08 pm 
So clearly we should all vote for Rutu since she is off campus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:20 pm 
.........so being off campus makes me culpable?? Come on, you know you killed me ^__^