Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:25 pm 
Innocent child is Lucy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:35 pm 
I assume mod PM'd you?

If you're sure, you should use Slaughter the Weak and send a "Is Lucy an Innocent Child?" to God today so we can free kill her in the future. Not now, though; that would be pretty sketchy. I assume Lucy told someone else that she revealed to you.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:36 pm 
Yep, PM'd and probably backed up. We are in my room right now, but I'm not doing anything.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:38 pm 
PM God; don't kill her now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:38 pm 
I am sure that she is an Innocent Child. What exactly should I do?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:41 pm 
Does this mean that she used her Innocent Child power to have the moderators confirm officially with you that she is Innocent Child.

If so, then there is Pr=1 that she is Innocent Child. Otherwise, she's likely just baiting Slaughter the Weak uses.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:44 pm 
See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_nr ... l6ot4bhm1a, Ctrl+F "slaughter the weak".

At some point today, you want to send an email to God of the form "Is Lucy an innocent child?" Then when God confirms, we get a free kill on Lucy at some point in the future (i.e., if we want to kill her later, it won't use up our kill for the day).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:46 pm 
She says she is planning to count the mafia, if ==6 then publicly reveal her role.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:53 pm 
I replied to the lucci's PM that said lucy is innocent child: "Is Lucy an innocent child? (to use Slaughter the Weak at some point in the future)", got reply "Lucy is an Innocent Child. A Slaughter the Weak charge has been set on her."
she investigated victor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:58 pm 
lucy: victor didn't kill katie. She's going to publish it soon but not right now.