Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Plotting Day 2
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:24 pm 
I am a little weary of killing off too many randomites though because we have a disproportionate number of mafia in random.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:33 pm 
New plan: kill Shi-ke.

He has X-Camp Kickoff at 8:30 PM today in 4-149. Could someone else get there like slightly after 8:00, intercept him and kill him? Preferably this should be someone who people wouldn't have expected to go the meeting anyway (e.g. rmli, andres, somebody). I'd rather not do it because I'd have a sketchy alibi, and because I'm pretty close friends with Shi-ke so would be one of the people expected to know his location. Plus, Shi-ke revealed to me as Desperado (and to George), so probably George would say this and I'll get investigated.

Also, it's possible that other mafia players will be there (though I don't know who), so be wary.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:46 pm 
rmli can't make the kill; she's at Pika. (She might be able to kill Jacobi if he comes over to Pika, though that might be kind of sketchy for Miranda Garvin). Anyone else?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:50 pm 
Andrea can you do it? Make any reasonable kill?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:51 pm 
If rmli can find Jacobi now/before 8:00 PM, should I tell her to kill him? That way Shi-ke can be a more extreme option.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:53 pm 
Note that this would probably implicate Miranda as mafia-aligned, even if she didn't actually do it/was out.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:53 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:55 pm 
isaacg wrote:
Daniel Grazian wrote:

Not a vegan robot? xD

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:03 pm 
Lol Andres

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:08 pm 
Okay; I told rmli to kill Jacobi if he comes down for dinner. She should call me and tell me if this actually happens; if she can't, can someone who's not me be prepared to kill Shi-ke if necessary?

Andres? People should leave for the meeting before you have to leave, so as long as you have an okay reason for not going you should have no problem getting to Shi-ke.

Also, I'll try to make my alibi super sketchy to lead investigations away from you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:15 pm 
Also, should I use Set a Trap on Shi-ke as Desperado?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:36 pm 
Okay. Can confirm that rmli will kill Jacobi today; she may or may not be able to do it discretely, but she says that she'll do it. Shi-ke kill should be unnecessary.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:04 pm 
dmz knows that rmli goes over to Pika sometimes. It seems possible that she'll get investigated.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:11 pm 
dgrazian: Now that Lucy is dead, you should try to become Mayor. You're the closest to having enough petition signatures.

Also, in the event that dgrazian becomes mayor and either me or you is asked to investigate rmli (likely), we should decide what we're going to do. I don't want to throw her under the bus, but Lily Chen knows two investigators, so I bet she will be able to figure out the truth.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:16 pm 
I don't have a key. But I can borrow one from you I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:21 pm 
Key to Random I mean. Also, my alibi is crap for Jacobi (on the T to alewife) so I hope they investigate me.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:40 pm 
Okay, so very very likely rmli will get investigated seeing as she was just talking about being at Pika in front of mafia players. Miranda, I don't know if you're in Pika but you should check to see who comes over so we can possibly identify investigators.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:54 pm 
Miranda: you should answer Lily that no one you know of other than Jacobi does (unless AdamY does, in which case you should answer AdamY). This is completely plausible-- there's no reason for you to associate rmli with the Rebecca that comes to dinner often. The username is pretty obscure.

Alternatively, don't post more today and answer tomorrow.

Rebecca: how obviously did you kill Jacobi? Was it discrete enough that people at dinner wouldn't have thought something weird was going on?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:32 pm 
Um David( pika, not playing) noticed but I think no one else noticed particularly much.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:48 pm 
Just so people know, I told ermain I had investigated gxing for ksedlar's death about an hour ago (she hasn't been online so hasn't posted yet). I said I couldn't go over to Pika because I had to prepare for the Bonfire party, which is entirely true.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:06 am 
Don't set a trap on shike right now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:10 am 
The fact that he's claimed desperado to any set of people means very little. He can (and has in the past) easily faked his role in this sort if way. For example, desperado and conspiracy theorist are virtually indistinguishable at this point in the game.