Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:06 pm 
Quote:
Hey Andres,

If you still have the microphone you started out with, would you be willing to transfer it to me? I know of an investigator who is currently unprotected, and I would really like for him/her to have the microphone in case he/she gets killed.

Thanks,
Lily

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:16 pm 
Isn't one of us claiming investigator? Maybe say you gave it to another investigator you know?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:22 pm 
Wait! Investigator Asya! Did you make an investigation yesterday?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:22 pm 
'Investigation'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:32 pm 
Yes. I told ermain that I investigated Lucy, and realize that it was a waste of an investigation seeing as she had a good alibi. She posted it to the forums under the Investigation thread.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:35 pm 
Also, yeah, you can claim to have already given it to someone (don't say to whom, but very plausibly to me; even as a not-investigator, it would be good for me to have a microphone as a police officer).

Also, it occurs to me that one thing we could do is give people microphones, then safely kill them with Kaboom without being afraid of wasting the charge.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:09 pm 
Just be careful, we don't want to be tied together too closely (i.e. andres gives microphone to Asya, Asya turns out to be mafia, andres comes under suspicion.) It should be fine here, just always put yourself in the mindset of a townie, and imagine what you would/what you would think if somebody else did the same thing. If your behavior would seem suspicious to you that's a sign that you're likely not being careful enough.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:10 pm 
Also, Asya you'll definitely need to make better-looking investigations next-time. I'd be irritated/suspicious about the Lucy-investigation if I were town. What excuse did you make?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:13 pm 
But good job claiming investigator!!! It's super important that we have at least one mafia doing that.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:16 pm 
That I'm a stupid townie who read my own post that said that Katie was going to interrogate Lucy before looking at other alibis.

I don't think it looks all that suspicious; if I were mafia I could easily have investigated a plausible target and reported correctly. It's not like a rogue can make kills today. Also I feel like if Lucy ever finds out that I'm ermain's investigator it might make her think I'm slightly less sketchy.