Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:09 pm 
I have created the gmail account anonymousmafioso@gmail.com, password killthetownies. I am going to email sibyani and lillychen with it separately. Use only this account for contacting potential rogues, at least until they've proved themselves.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:23 pm 
I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to do this.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:23 pm 
Anonymous communications are disallowed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:29 pm 
Correct, anonymous communication is illegal.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:33 pm 
Miranda: everyone knows that you're a mafia or will know soon. Even if not, it's in town's best interest to find the rogue. So I think you should probably email both the claimed rogues.

David Kaufman seems like a hard person to kill, though I feel like he might be an investigator. Do we want an two easier kill targets to suggest to the two of them? It's great if they prove themselves, but not so great if they die in the process.

I could keep tabs on people sitting alone in Random, and have them go kill those people. Maybe this could even happen at wee hours of the day. I know that gxing generally gets up earlier than most; this might also be the case for dmz. Plus, I have suspicions that gxing might be an investigator (when Jacobi died, he looked worried and asked how long it was from here to Pika).

Also, does someone want to poke Austin? It would be useful to have him around more now that we have so many revealed mafia.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:34 pm 
Clarification: by "email", I mean PM.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:39 pm 
Okay, I forgot about anon communication. I'll be ambassador to the rogues until I die tomorrow.