Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Plotting Day 4
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:09 pm 
Lily Chen just told me that the rules say I can only set one trap per day, and the two kills (regular and trap) must me made by different mafia.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:18 pm 
They just left from Random. 3:40 showing at the Boston Commons. They're probably planning on taking the 47 bus. I'd rather you not kill them there, seeing as I don't know who else ltchin told but it might implicate me.

They're leaving from Random now-ish/quite soon. Players going: ltchin, tjhance, (possibly lopezv, but I don't think so). NPs going: jrowan, vvega, I'm not sure who else.

I don't know that it's a good idea to kill them now. Other players who know about this are aok, but I don't know if anyone else.

aok is currently in Clam kitchen with me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:23 pm 
I looked it up and Boston Commons isn't showing Frozen. Also I was thinking about that, and I don't see any way to kill them there without implicating one of you. So I'll wait until they get back to Random.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:26 pm 
++ as to the dgrazian thing looking sketchy. Maybe we could make sure dgrazian isn't around and you could ask some NPs for dgrazian (then it might look like you were targeting him).

Given that you can only actually make one kill, whom should you target? I like the idea of either mchang02 or aok, both with kaboom. aok is chilling in Clam lounge right now, shouldn't be too difficult. I can probably make it so you catch him in the middle of a LoL game or something.

Also, hm. It's probably not useful to make two kills today then. What exactly is Lily Chen offering, rampage wise? To make two kills together?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:31 pm 
Lily Chen wants to make her own kill tomorrow; she was offering logistics help with mine. If I can only make one kill, mchang or aok with kaboom are both good. Do you want me to come to random right now (10-15 minutes by bike)?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:33 pm 
A couple points:

1. Politician no longer exists. I can't survive lynching.

2. Miranda should not use kaboom on anybody. If her kill fails she can then just kill somebody else. A failed kill doesn't use up our kill for the day.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:34 pm 
For future reference, god said "The same mafioso can make both a Set a Trap kill and a regular kill in the same day. Two different mafia must make kills, however, if you are planning to make one regular kill and one Scheme kill." So Lily Chen was either lying or wrong, again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:35 pm 
Also, lily told me gxing is gay knight.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:37 pm 
Also, yes please get me impeached. Use the fact that its good to cycle mayors and also that withe being sick and relatively inactive in the game I haven't been the best person for the job.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:40 pm 
++ impeaching Dgrazian. I don't know if we can trust Lily after she gave us bad info about gxing's role, or if it just means gxing lied to Lily.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:43 pm 
? She gave consistent info on gxing. She told both of us that he was gay knight.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:46 pm 
If you could come over and make a kill that would be great! Don't use kaboom though. Also, ask lily whether it would be sketchy if you killed Megan. I think it would be reasonable for you to kill, say, aok.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:51 pm 
She told both of us that he was gay knight *and he's not*. I tried to set a trap on him and it failed. I will use regular bang on aok or, failing that, megan. Can I get a pic of Megan?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:23 pm 
Hey-- juesato might be after you now that you made a kill today and are the front for rogues. Be careful.

Also, lopezv just told me and the rest of Clam that aok claimed to him that he was a Prophet. This seems possible? If so, nice!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:26 pm 
I hope I did get a prophet. I'll stay paranoid. Any particular thing you heard that makes you think juesato will try again?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:34 pm 
I told Clam I was sending him a PM telling you to intercept you on your way back to Pika.

I did indeed send such a PM.

Yay town trust?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:59 pm 
Yay town trust! And the joke is on him. I got to pika, turned around and went to the gym.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:59 pm 
Lily Chen says kaufmand is rhe only one who knows that Chen knows mchang's role. So if Lily proves trustworthy, kill kaufmand and then mchang.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:19 pm 
What's the talk about impeaching/lynch-mobbing me? It would be nice if I could get impeached and a new mayor elected real soon.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:20 pm 
Even better if I'm impeached without a new mayor being elected :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:36 pm 
I'll go and impeach you later today.

I doubt I can pull it off without electing a new mayor, though.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:42 pm 
Today or tomorrow? Today is probably best if it can be done cleanly.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:59 pm 
And asya, don't do anything sketchy in impeaching me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:05 pm 
Miranda: who did you tell sibyani to kill?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:15 pm 
Nope, no way I can get you impeached today. Will get it done tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:22 pm 
Yeah, people seem up for it. I'll make it happen as soon as I can find gxing (who has your impeachment petition, yeah?) tomorrow.

Just to be an extra specially bad Mayor, you shouldn't make an investigation today.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:26 pm 
Also, just so you guys know, I find out Lisa's role in like half an hour. I plan to announce to town that she's not a mafia, but not reveal her role.

Any opposed to me setting a trap on her as soon as I find out her role?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:32 pm 
if you are obviously the only person knowing her role, set a trap may incrimate you?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:33 pm 
It won't kill her immediately/we wouldn't kill her immediately. I don't see anything wrong with having it there so we can use it later.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:41 pm 
In case we want to use it on somebody else or in case a rogue kills her before us. We only want to use set a trap when we imminently plan on making the kill