Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:58 pm 
Here are all the people who told me they were rogues, in order of decreasing probability according to my best guess.

Lily Chen: has sent me a great deal of info. Says she has the medkit, that gxing and ltchin are gay knights with each other, and that mchang02 is an investigator. Is planning to help me go on a murder spree in Random today. Is planning to kill svolz tomorrow (Monday) and c-rock on Thursday.

Sibyani: planning a kill today. Wants you all to avoid him so he doesn't kill you by mistake.

gxing: said he was going to make a kill yesterday, then edited his PM to say he couldn't. Probably lying.

ltchin: said nothing other than that he was rogue. Probably lying.

Alex: told abergal he was going to fake-claim rogue to me. Totally lying.

kaufmand: insists that I am a rogue and that the other mafia are himself, AdamYedidia, Jenny not Jennifer, and Josh Frisch. Both lying and very wrong. I think he thinks I'm a rogue and is trying to keep me from killing him and his three favorite townies or something. Wrap-up is going to be hilarious.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm 
Update: ltchin said:
"I still have the medkit. When are you free? We could exchange it in the student center.

Lucy revealed to me as Innocent Child and Lily Chen claimed Prophet to me. Will contact you when I make a kill."

Note that the innocent child claim is true but irrelevant (since she's dead), and that her medkit claim directly contradicts Lily Chen's.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:08 pm 
This is a little bit ridiculous, but could you have her, like... leave it on the table? And then you can come and pick it up after you're sure she's left, or something?

Well, scratch that, I'm going to bet that ltchin is lying. Ask her to come around 3:30 and see if she agrees. If so then it's total bullshit.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:15 pm 
Asya: I told her to give it to an NP at Pika.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:32 pm 
Lily Chen said this about how she could keep the medkit:
"Ltchin gave it to me, she knows I have it. Presumably gxing also knows.

I guess I was just able to con her into it as she's a new player.

It also makes sense as I'm an investigator proxy and otherwise pretty involved in the game."

However, she also lied to us or was lied to herself: my Set a Trap request came back, and gxing is not a gay knight. Does this make us trust Lily less?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:22 pm 
We shouldn't trust her until she kills svolz tomorrow/kills someone today and PMs Miranda.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:47 pm 
dmz sayd is fake-claiming rouge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:32 pm 
Yeah, he just PMed me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:08 pm 
Miranda Gavrin wrote:
Update: ltchin said:
"I still have the medkit. When are you free? We could exchange it in the student center.

Lucy revealed to me as Innocent Child and Lily Chen claimed Prophet to me. Will contact you when I make a kill."

Note that the innocent child claim is true but irrelevant (since she's dead), and that her medkit claim directly contradicts Lily Chen's.

Lily Chen claimed prophet to you?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:42 pm 
Ltchin said lily chen claimed prophet to her.

IMPORTANT: Lily Chen just said Sibyani tried to kill her and failed because of medkit and now they know each other are rogues. Sibyani pmed me to ask if lily chen is a rogue. I'm going to tell them both yes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:47 pm 
Oh my god. *wipes tears from eyes*

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is less ideal that Sibyani actually making a kill, but is completely hilarious.

Well... should we be sure Lily Chen is a rogue at this point? It's still completely plausible that she's a regular townie, right? Should we wait for her to kill svolz to PM?
Actually, couldn't Sibyani have pulled the same stunt? It's possible that they're both townies and have concocted some horribly elaborate plot. We should probably wait for Lily to kill svolz before contacting either of them (feel free to tell them they are both rogues anyway, though).

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:50 pm 
Also, make sure Lily knows she still needs to kill svolz to prove herself/themselves to us.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:55 pm 
Has Lily confirmed sibyani's story?

If so, only one of them needs to make a kill in order to validate them both as rogues. But until then, no, we can't fully trust them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:04 pm 
"george" is fake-claiming rogue ~ lopezv to ltchin (may not be new information)