Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Discussion Day 5
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:12 pm 
First things first:

Do we know all but one of the active "investigators" (assuming Lily Chen is telling the truth)? mchang02, me, dgrazian, mayor. jfrisch also has an investigator. Who?

Also, I'm really game for killing dkaufman. I'm pretty sure he's the one who ran to Pika and found out from NPs that Rebecca was there.

Oh, and lzahray is a desperado.

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 5
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:12 pm 
Hey guys, sorry I've been afk. I need you guys to text me important info at 6167558010. I'm spending 5 hours at the pool and then the rest of the time I'm working for my startup. I can make a kill if you just give me a person's name (I'm pretty sneaky!) But and easy kill for me would be crock. I'll make sure it doesn't happen inside of Maseeh.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:19 pm 
C-rock should be the one person you definitely should NOT kill. You'd be the first person investigated.

I'm about to sleep for a few hours. The rest of you should plan without me in the meantime.

Also, the best time to kill people is during classes. You can find what people are taking in the introductions thread.

Nobody kill lilychen or sibyani (because they are likely rogues.) Also, nobody kill svolz today, because Lily is supposed to kill her to prove herself as rogue.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:31 pm 
One other thing: what time is svolz' 8.20 lecture today (when lily is supposed to kill her?)

Going to sleep for real now!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:35 pm 
Dammit, we're getting so unlucky ... Grr. Looks like svolz was conspiracy theorist.
What's worse, we can't even truly trust lily yet. This could still theoretically be a ruse (but omg what a ruse!)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:43 pm 
Uh... okay. So obviously, we can't trust lilychen right now. This could absolutely be one big plot to get us to reveal to her.

I am going to interrogate her (hopefully she doesn't get lynched by then). If she turns up good, I will report truthfully. If she turns out rogue, I will lie, and I suggest we plant evidence to make svolz appear as mafia/rogue/whoever.

Unfortunately, we won't know until 3 days from now. Also unfortunately, if Lily Chen is rogue, then she probably really wants to kill me right now.
Fortunately, whenever I do find out interrogation results I can probably quite plausibly say that Lily Chen was being an amazing townie by pretending to be rogue really hard.

Hm... this is all if lilychen and svolz don't both get lynched in the next two days, which I really hope doesn't happen.

One more problem: we still need to make a kill today.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:55 pm 
I really doubt that's going to work. I'd put it at 90% that lily gets lynched tonight. <1% that she survives for the remaining three days.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:09 pm 
Well, let's hope that this was all a clever ruse to get mafia to reveal. On the plus side, if lilychen does turn out to be rogue, we can trust sibyani.

Still need to make a kill today, though. :c Let me figure out a good target.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:25 pm 
jk, I'm going to be busy today doing last-minute Battlecode things, so I'm indisposed to make/plan kills. Please murder someone without me.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:15 pm 
dmz has claimed desperado to me.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:10 am 
Hey, guys. Is any one of you willing to make a kill at stupid early in the morning? I noticed yesterday that at approximately 6:00 - 7:00 AM there are often secluded Randomites (Shi-ke is often in BH Lounge, gxing can often be found playing video games in Clam, dkaufman and jfrisch tend to be up stupid late on Pecker).

Anyway, can some subset of you guys make such a kill tomorrow morning at Random? Maybe even two of you? I think ideally it would be dgrazian or Austin, seeing as they wouldn't even be within Random. I would be willing to let you in stupid early and direct you to such a target.

More differently, I might be meeting Alex tomorrow, so there might be a good kill target there.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:46 am 
Alex is coming over to Random tomorrow. I don't know if he's taking a safe ride, but if he is, it would be pretty great if we could get on a safe ride and kill him it as it leaves from ET.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:27 am 
BTW, I've got Rec C.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:32 pm 
dmz looks naive enough to claim his true role to asya. Also, he's REGISTERED for PE.0612-4 Skate, Beginner: Tue, Thu 2:30 PM at Johnson Ice Rink 1 (No class January 20). I obviously am the wrong person to kill him

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:36 pm 
I don't want to kill dmz yet; I asked him about being mayor in dgrazian's stead and he trusts me somewhat.

I think he claimed because I said I was interrogating him and he wanted to make sure I wasn't lying or something.