Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:39 pm 
Lily Chen came over to my apartment and tried to bang me. It failed and we are both alive due to superhero protection. I now have her items (a shovel and Fake ID 4).

She seemed genuinely surprised to hear that gxing was not gay knight.

Seeing as she'll likely be lynched tonight, we should probably just have her make a kill at Random and let her die.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:54 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
Lily Chen came over to my apartment and tried to bang me. It failed...

Heh.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:55 pm 
Sad :c. Tell her I'm mafia too so she doesn't kill me.

Also, I think probably we should have her kill mchang02. No one likes investigators. Should we have Sibyani make a kill too? It occurs to me that we could actually have three people still killed today and we don't have a lot of investigators available to investigate. No reason not to have as many kills as possible per day.

I'm going to ask that Sibyani and lilychen be added to the Mafia Den.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:57 pm 
abergal wrote:
I'm going to ask that Sibyani and lilychen be added to the Mafia Den.

This is still a thing? Okay. :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:09 pm 
Hey all.

I will try my best to kill mchang02 tonight. Failing that, I'll try to get kaufmand. Failing that, I'll just kill whoever I come across.

Don't bother using plant evidence on me. If anything, I think it'd be more productive to plant evidence on svolz so that she shows up as rogue or conscripted. (Daniel, check me on that... I'm probably also not thinking terribly clearly right now...)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:26 pm 
Oh wait, I just had another thought.

Should I publicly reveal as mafia and ask rogues to PM me, in order to keep the town guessing as to whether or not we've identified the rogues? Then you can also plant evidence on me to make me look like natural-born mafia in order to further increase the confusion...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:31 pm 
Yes! Also, if you do, you should A. Ask rogues to give you all their items and transfer it to me and B. Post a list of the people who claimed rogue to you ("for town")? It would probably at least make them investigation targets/create confusion later.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:42 pm 
Just killed Krue, after kaufmand ran away from me.

(god fucking dammit, this is not a game of fucking tag)

Anyway, au revoir friends, I am glad to have gone out with a "bang". ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 pm 
Do people think I should post a list of people who claimed rogue to me on the Town Square before I die?

Not sure if anyone would actually believe it, but it might create a lot of confusion.

Anyway, if I do that, I will probably add asya and dgrazian to the list of claimed rogues.

Oh and just for the lolz, I can take kaufmand off the list just to create more confusion, because I'm pretty sure kaufmand has told people that he's claiming rogue to me. :)