Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Discussion Day 6
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:22 pm 
I need to be super-focused on work today. I don't think I'll be able to help at all, except maybe later tonight.

You should kill somebody while they're in a class.

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 6
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:21 pm 
Can someone kill Erin Main (ermain) before 4:00 PM or after 6:30 PM outside W20-431? She should be taking a Ceramica Botanica class. She looks like this (on the left): https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 7676_n.jpg Be careful not to be seen by NPs who would care. Maybe this means waiting until she's leaving or our of the Student Center or something, or not doing it at all if she's walking with a friend. This might even mean following her for a while until she separates. We've had lots of problems with NPs in the past.

If no one can make this kill reliably/safely, don't make it at all. I think one day of missed kills is better than losing another mafia.

Whoever does this should have an okay alibi. Also tell me if you're planning on making this kill, so I can hang out at ESP (which is also on the fourth floor) and have a sketchy alibi to divert investigators.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:06 pm 
While we're planning kills, can anyone make a kill early tomorrow morning (as discussed in previous thread)? Ideally dgrazian or AustinFathman? I really think we could down an investigator that way.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:26 pm 
Guys? Murder... ?

Also, did someone Plant Evidence on lilychen to make her appear mafia? Or is gxing lying?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:39 pm 
I planted evidence to make her look like mafia.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:52 pm 
Also, what on earth is this on the town square about david kaufmand being mafia???

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:53 pm 
Is there really not going to be a kill today? I guess it might be okay if kaufmand gets lynched. In the future, can we plan kills in advance?

Can someone kill tomorrow morning in Random? Please? It will be sad if kills don't happen every day. Can I ask that people check the forums more persistently? :C

By the way, kaufmand is quite obviously pretending to be a rogue, so don't message him or anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:58 pm 
I am willing to lurk around at odd hours looking for prey, but I do not have a good sense of in which situation it is safe enough to kill.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:02 pm 
I can go over now to try to kill Erin.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:04 pm 
Andres-- basically you want to kill if people are alone, which tends to happen more often at early hours in the morning as far as I've noticed.

I would really rather a non-Randomite (e.g. dgrazian or AustinFathman) make an early morning Random kill, though. I doubt that would ever get found out.

dgrazian-- yay! I'll go over to ESP and divert investigators my way.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:17 pm 
This is just weird. I tried to find and kill kaufmand today's morning, but he was with mgchan2. I don't know if he is doing this on purpose not to die. I have UPOP from 8:30-5 so I could get someone in the morning. But I have no idea why kaufmand is trying to be Mafia, or why mgchan2 and tjhance is trying to blame him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:26 pm 
He thinks we don't know who the Rogues are. He's pretending to be one in the hope that one of us will PM him before he gets lynched and he'll take a mafia down with him.

I can only hope this gets him lynched. Also, ltchin might be a prophet.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:47 pm 
I wasn't able to kill her. She had already left the class :-(

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:18 pm 
Ah, that's okay. I don't think we can safely make another kill today, though I'll notify if something comes up.

Can either AustinFarthman or dgrazian possibly come over to Random tomorrow morning? Sibyani might work, but he's likely to get investigated and people know he gets up early.

Please respond with this tonight so we can ensure a kill tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:32 pm 
It would be fantastic if Austin could do this!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:38 pm 
Hey, dgrazian. Are you around?

Everyone is hiding for kaufmand right now, and lopezv is just playing video games in Clam lounge alone. I could get you in the non-desk side of Random and you could come and kill him (assuming it was safe). If anyone saw before you made the kill, we could say it under the guise of you signing a petition.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:40 pm 
Also, in case this wasn't clear before: NO ONE RESPOND TO KAUFMAND.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:55 pm 
Also, I just texted Austin; and he can make a tomorrow morning Random kill C:.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:11 pm 
Jk, there are now people around lopezv, though tjhance is sitting pretty alone in Pecker kitchen, though for that kill you would have to be careful.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:52 pm 
Alternatively: Alex says he's coming over at to random at around 10:00 PM today, so assumably he'd be taking the 9:45 PM safe-ride. Someone could get on the 9:30 PM safe-ride from the Student Center circle, and then kill him as soon as he gets on at ET. Alternatively intercept him as he gets off the Boston West safe-ride at the Student Center circle (should be around 10:00 PM).

It might implicate me as a mafia somewhat, but I've subtly announced that he's coming to everyone in Pecker, so it shouldn't be too bad.

It would probably better to make the kill around the Student Center, actually, because then it could be that someone in ET saw him leaving and we would implicate those people as mafia.

Can anyone make this kill?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:08 pm 
I am willing and have the time slot free. I understand I would go onto Boston West saferide at the student center, ride to ET, hope that alex comes, use bang (what?) on him and ride back without leaving the bus. What is the chance that he would be alone?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:17 pm 
What could I do if he is not alone?? Afais that would be incriminating.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:22 pm 
I'm not going onto the saferide as I see no backup plan in case he is not alone, probably going to student center 10pm, but there still will be the problem of recognising him...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:28 pm 
Oh man, I was going to say "I have no idea what to do if he's not alone, crap" but this is way better.

He looks approximately like this: https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 6283_n.jpg (old Facebook picture, but whatever). He should be getting off the Boston West safe-ride.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:31 pm 
Asya, how bad will this look for you if he gets killed leaving the saferide?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:32 pm 
Not bad. I

A. Told everyone in Pecker has coming.
B. Everyone at ET presumably knows he left ET.
C. An email was sent out to r-h-t about Alex coming over today.
D. I'm counting on his signature to get you impeached, so killing him would be no good.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:33 pm 
Because I could try to kill him; I'm just concerned that he's likely told somebody that you're the one who knows when he'll be coming.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:35 pm 
I told everyone in Pecker has coming at 10 (this is important because we need his petition signature to get you impeached before the end of the day).

Also, he's supposed to give a lecture at Random at 11:00 PM today, so there's not much choice for how he gets here.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:37 pm 
Well, I can try to go over to kill Alex; I just need to make sure I'm not seen leaving or entering random.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:44 pm 
Wait-- I thought Andres was doing it? Which one of you is?