Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:05 pm 
dmz, gxing and lopezv have decided to lynch asya and elect dmz. The only basis seems to be that asya admitted to being awake during both kills.

And now victor just checked on me going to another room to fetch/use my computer... damn, I'm getting paranoid.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:49 pm 
Let's see whether they do anything before we decide how to react. How determined did they seem to you to go through with this plan? And did it sound like they were going to post on the forum about it or just have the group of them lynch mob her?

Don't arouse suspicion against yourself by asking about their plans right now. Could you just give some more detail of what you already know?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:54 pm 
I asked right when they told me. They seem very determined, and are definitely going to wait before posting to the forum, maybe not do it at all. My guess would be that they would do it close to the end of the day, "so asya cannot come up with excuses".

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:08 pm 
That is sooooooo sketchy on their part. If they try to do that, I'm hopful we can make it backfire on them.

Also, are you 'in' on their plan?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:12 pm 
In on the principle that lynching a random player is good, but playing dumb and asking why they seem so determined. It fits with how I've been playing before. We should kill gxing sometime.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:02 pm 
I think I might be in at least as much danger as Asya tonight... I'm going to try to talk my way out of it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:47 pm 
dmz suggested that tjhance should have investigated austin instead of abergal.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:19 pm 
gxing told dmz to lie to abergal and say that he is not actually desperado

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:40 pm 
Uh... doesn't matter? I'm interrogating him anyway.

In other news, it seems like maybe jfrisch will get lynched today, which would be cool.

Also, I want to hire a hitman today to kill kaufmand on Monday. Thoughts on who it should be? Ideally it should be someone who can do it in private and in some way that we can frame someone else if we want. I'm thinking of asking Andrea. Thoughts?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:51 pm 
If no one responds I'm probably going to hire Andrea as a hitman for Monday.