Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 9
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:36 pm 
Travis is hard to get at Random. Do you know if he is taking any classes this IAP? It's better to get him outside.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 pm 
Asya, does Tatyana know who Alex Arkhipov is? She apparently said that the killer is a randomite which could confuse things a bit. As long as town is thorough enough they should eventually show a picture of Alex.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:20 pm 
Although tjhance would be a great kill.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:21 pm 
Alex will be lynched tonight. I'm sure of it. Pictures are being sent to Tatyana as we speak; and she will identify correctly.

Hilariously enough, the description she gave made gxing think it was tjhance. Pity.

Also, gxing is an innocent child.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:55 pm 
Ah, okay. Alex will die today. Also, I know some roles, not that we have Set a Trap or anything:

1. tjhance is superhero
2. gxing is innocent child
3. dmz is desperado

I also suspect that lopezv might be an innocent child, because gxing seems to trust him. Daniel Grazian, you might be getting a text that you should investigate Alex. Report that he did it, of course. Also, dgrazian, it seems okay likely that you'll get lynched tomorrow.

I think I might have convinced lopezv to use his shovel on jfrisch since Alex is the one who reported. Hopefully I can make this happen by the end of the day today.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:59 pm 
Ok, Alex is dead. Does anyone know if tjhance is taking any classes or something?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:06 pm 
I have no idea. For this reason, I think he's very hard to kill. You can probably try for a more reasonable target tomorrow instead.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:28 pm 
There is a good chance now Alex won't be lynched. I already voted for him, but might change depending on what others do.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:29 pm 
I think it's possible that shensley will be lynched today. Stay tuned for people posting things.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:39 pm 
Yep, I'm hoping that the 'lynch shensley' idea goes through. We'll probably want me to make a kill tomorrow.

Also, I'm really, really hoping that the Tatyana thing doesn't get traced back to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:39 pm 
Yep, I'm hoping that the 'lynch shensley' idea goes through. We'll probably want me to make a kill tomorrow.

Also, I'm really, really hoping that the Tatyana thing doesn't get traced back to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:44 pm 
Also, I want to hand off my shovel and Fake Id to one of you in the next 15 minutes, in case I get lynched.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:44 pm 
Also, I want to hand off my shovel and Fake Id to one of you in the next 15 minutes, in case I get lynched.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:48 pm 
Guys, I really want to hand them off. Anybody around?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 pm 
OK, where do we meet or something? Do we need to exchange the physical rep?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:52 pm 
Yes where are you?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:53 pm 
I'm in Pecker 433.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:55 pm 
Handed off to Hassan.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:26 am 
Hi, mafias and rogue! Here are some good targets for tomorrow:

enrider (Elizabeth Rider). She has Python in 34-101 from 1-2:00 PM tomorrow. She is a good kill target because she started with a Fake ID and likely still has it.
She also has Taichi from 7:30 - 8:30 PM in the Student Center, Room 407 tomorrow. Also a good kill opportunity.
Picture here: http://www.northcentralpa.com/sites/def ... C_0044.JPG

lopezv (Victor Lopez). He has jogging/running tomorrow at 1:00 PM in the Johnson Indoor Track. He might be with Josh Frisch, but that doesn't matter since Josh Frisch is a ghost.
Picture here: (left) https://scontent-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos ... 1134_n.jpg

I think it would be good to kill both of them tomorrow. Please post here to claim a target. Obviously it would be good to kill Alex, but that is difficult in practice and I'd rather make safe kills. If we cannot kill Alex tomorrow we can hire a Hitman to kill him on Wednesday.

Tomorrow, either gxing or dmz will become mayor, make an investigation and do a mafia count. Then Alex will become mayor. When Alex dies, andres should become mayor.

Also, I've told a large number of people that while publically stating that I'm interrogating tjhance, I'm actually interrogating Daniel Grazian. Hopefully this will keep town from lynching him for a while. Of course, in actuality, I'm interrogating neither-- I'm actually going for ltchin.

It seems likely that AustinFathman is going to be investigated for shikexue's murder soon. It would be nice if dgrazian could do this instead of someone not us-aligned.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:32 am 
I can get enrider. Fake ID would be helpful.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:08 am 
How obvious of an investigation target will you be Hassan?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:13 am 
I don't have classes anymore. I won't have a strong alibi.