Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Discussion Day 10
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:00 am 
Highest priority right now, besides keeping ourselves alive, is kill Alex. My ideal plan here is to get an np (Sam Bankman Fried perhaps) to let a mafia into et to kill Alex.

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 10
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:02 am 
Did we use the hitman?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:04 am 
I was under the impression that we did not. Asya?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:08 am 
I think we didn't as well, but should we use it against Alex?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:16 am 
We did not. We can use it against Alex, but if so we can't do it tomorrow. I think keeping him alive for a day would probably be okay? If it's a mafia kill we'll have to be careful.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:54 am 
1) I am having dinner at Google with Erin main 1pm tomorrow. The idea hasn't been around for more than 8h, so I doubt she has told anybody. I could probably coordinate a kill on her way there or back, but it would be kind of obvious.

2) What about killing mchang and then claiming investigator?

3) Why not hitman on alex tomorrow? He seems to be the most dangerous player left.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:34 am 
Hitman has to be declared the day before you use it, unfortunately.

Not sure how we're going to get mchang02. Another good kill if there's a safe way to do it, which I'm skeptical of.

Also, Alex has calculated that mafia will have enough votes to win if we do not kill another mafia tomorrow, so he's going to lead another lynch mob against you, Daniel. If it looks like this is going to happen (I'll tell you), you should totally just go over to ET and kill him yourself in the most dramatic way possible.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:12 am 
Oh, damn guys. I made a mistake. I forgot that interrogation targets are informed that they are interrogated; so I interrogated ltchin. ltchin just had a private talk with me asking why she's being interrogated.

Luckily I talked to Alex and he agreed that I shouldn't necessarily tell gxing and dmz and should tell AdamY instead, so he should be able to back me up when people ask me what the fuck I'm doing.

Seems likely that Daniel Grazian will get lynched tomorrow, though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:07 am 
Okay. Sibyani should kill enrider tomorrow, but mafia shouldn't make any kills until evening.

I have a plan. I'm pretty sure Daniel is going to get lynched today. I'm going to ferry over a Microphone, and if I can convince gxing, a Fake ID to Alex tomorrow. Daniel should kill him using Kaboom (should get the charge back because of the microphone). Daniel can then transfer over items. The day after that, we can use Scheme and Hitman to kill more people and hopefully win.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:14 pm 
I would love to make another masked man kill before this game is over :D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:15 pm 
crock is an easy kill though too near end game.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:19 pm 
What DO we know about were Fake Id's? We should have been more on top of this before, but better late than never:

Hassan has fake id 4 (got it from me who got it from Lily)

Fake ID 2 started with enrider, but on day 2 it voted when the only ec person to vote was shensley. This made both Lily and me suspect that shensley had Fake ID 2. It wasn't redistributed after her death, which makes me suspect that an ec person currently has it, but my guess is it's, say, Elenna, rather than enrider.

Fake ID 1 started with gxing. We want to get it into our hands intact.

Fake ID 3 started with rmli. Do we know for a fact what happened to it. I seem to remember reading on a previous thread that she had destroyed it (which is too bad; mafia shouldn't destroy fake Ids...)

Also, I do not think we want to go through with the plan of getting a fake Id and a microphone to Alex. Fake ID's get destroyed by 'kaboom', and we really want to have the Fake ID's in our possession.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:24 pm 
Again, Asya, I don't think we want to get the Fake ID and microphone to Alex.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:09 pm 
Couldn't find enrider. Will try to take c-rock instead.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:23 pm 
Sibyani wrote:
Couldn't find enrider. Will try to take c-rock instead.

I can let you into Maseeh.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:27 pm 
c-rock is dead already. On campus. Which is much better than having her killed in Maseeh, since that would point at you Austin.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:29 pm 
I think I'd like to kill Alex today at ET. Especially if I'm likely to be lynched anyway. I'll then take a cab to get back to Random real quickly and say that I was there the whole time.

What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:31 pm 
If you are likely to be lynched today then does it really matter where have you been?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:31 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
I think I'd like to kill Alex today at ET. Especially if I'm likely to be lynched anyway. I'll then take a cab to get back to Random real quickly and say that I was there the whole time.

What do you guys think?

Sounds good to me :)

Sorry for missing the c-rock death. I always check the mafia forum first :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:37 pm 
Oh, I'm still going to try to weasel out of being lynched. :D I just probably won't be able to. No need to grant the town any sort of certainty, though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:40 pm 
It's worth a try.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:49 pm 
Hm, okay. I will not transfer a microphone.

I like the idea of transferring a fake ID, though. What could potentially happen is that I could take gxing's fake ID, claim to give it to Alex, and then keep it for myself instead. Obviously gxing/Alex would know about this, but if we can outvote town tomorrow, it won't matter. Thoughts on me attempting this?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:52 pm 
Hm, actually, depending on whether you plan on using Bang or Kaboom, it seems to me to be a good idea to give Alex either a Fake ID or a microphone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:01 pm 
As to fake IDs: rmli's was destroyed with her, I'm fairly certain.

I think tomorrow we should be able to outvote town. Assuming mafia makes a kill today and a mafia gets lynched, we will be down to 16 players. If we use Hitman + Scheme on Wednesday, we will be at 13 players. If we get Andres elected mayor (I will get on that plot; this should happen today), we will have 4 mafia-aligned + 1 Fake ID + 2 Mayoral = 7 votes. We lose only if both fake IDs vote against us.

Hence I think it would be a good idea to try and get gxing to "transfer" his fake ID to Alex through me. If we do it really well, we could time such that Alex wouldn't have had time to confirm with gxing that the fake ID had been received, so I would be in the clear.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:30 pm 
I've asked gods to confirm what happened with rmli's Fake ID and whether shensley had one on her when she died.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:38 pm 
Shensley had no items. Waiting for a ruling regarding rmli.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:23 pm 
rmli's items are gone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:58 pm 
She destroyed them? Damn.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:34 pm 
SLAUGHTER THE WEAK HAS BEEN USED; LTCHIN IS INNOCENT CHILD.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:34 pm 
And probably has gxing's fake ID.