Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:59 pm 
she told everyone a name, even people who did NOT claim rogue

She likely gave the mafia a complete list of who is assigned to who.

This means she either gave truly random names out or just randomly sorted the player list and gave each person a target.

I say we all post who was supposed to kill who

If each person has a different target, rogue has to not respond or lie, lynch those who don't respond or those who have a collision

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:59 pm 
I was assigned to kill Lucy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:00 pm 
shike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:00 pm 
I was assigned to kill Lucy.
Also, ksedlar knew my role.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:01 pm 
I was told to kill Austin. Once we have a list, we should see if it was truly a random distribution or not - maybe that can help with identifying the actual rogue.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:03 pm 
Assigned aok.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:03 pm 
This means there are collisions, if we are the only collision lynch us both, otherwise collisions are much more likely to be innocent.

Or that ksedlar knew you were innocent and gave you a collision on purpose...

hmm..

either way, if ksedlar knew your role, the mafia probably already knows. Be careful

Anyone who role revealed to ksedlar should say so (although not say what role they revealed)

This way we know who set-a-trap was used on if it is used.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:05 pm 
Lilly Chin

someone should add this to the spreadsheet (other info section?) -- I'm psetting now.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... LSWc#gid=0

Would also appreciate if someone would update living/dead players and who voted for what.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:06 pm 
Assigned David.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:06 pm 
I was asked to kill aok.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:14 pm 
ksedlar role revealed to me as investigator - we were using a double proxy with svolz. Katie was investigator D, so we actually have 3 investigators. Also, she told me a couple hours ago that she found Ellena guilty of isaacg's murder.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:15 pm 
the fact that there are multiple collisions indicates:

Either: ksedlar chose the list by shuffling the list of players, giving no collisions
in which case the mafia and/or rogues might be causing the collisions

or: ksedlar chose the list arbitrarily
in which case the people targeted by the collisions are more likely innocent [wouldn't want the real rogue trying to kill a mafia]

or: ksedlar actually chose the list completely randomly to try to maximize town confusion
in which case we get no information.

We might be able to figure out which of these cases it is by looking at the complete list of assigned targets, so it's important that EVERYONE post their target.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:18 pm 
lzahray wrote:
ksedlar role revealed to me as investigator - we were using a double proxy with svolz. Katie was investigator D, so we actually have 3 investigators. Also, she told me a couple hours ago that she found Ellena guilty of isaacg's murder.

This, combined with ksedlar's lone vote for Ellena, makes her more trustworthy in my opinion. Seems like she was trying to discredit/kill a proxy

We should reinvestigate hoseaslu for day 1 ASAP...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:19 pm 
I think we can be pretty sure ksedlar commited day 1 kill, but he should be investigated for day 2...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:22 pm 
ksedlar's day one investigation of someone we know didn't make the kill doesn't make him any more likely to be mafia.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:23 pm 
Ellena wrote:
I think we can be pretty sure ksedlar commited day 1 kill, but he should be investigated for day 2...

Oh, right. Oops. I agree entirely.

It might also be worth an investigate on ksedlar for day 1 to see whether or not mafia used manipulate-the-press already? Not sure how worth it, since it's unlikely to be used day 1, but if we have no other good investigate targets, someone might want to do this.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:24 pm 
Assigned Ellena. Also ksedlar knew my role :(

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:25 pm 
I don't think that's necessary? Since we only have 3 investigators, I think we should focus on kill 2 today.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:25 pm 
Ksedlar told me to kill Kemus.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:31 pm 
I was told to kill pesto (achester)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:37 pm 
tjhance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:41 pm 
She told me to kill Victor.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:05 am 
She told me to kill Jenny Not Jennifer.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:13 am 
CONFLICT
So hoiseau's target was originally put as "Lucy" on the spreadsheet (unknown by whom), but now he's posted Jenny not Jennifer here. Why? Is he being framed? Or did he change it? Any explanations from any parties?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:23 am 
Lucy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:31 am 
Whoa, hold on here, I don't know who put my target on the spreadsheet, but I most definitely was told to kill Jenny not Jennifer. I stand by what I posted on the forum.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:33 am 
I believe that. It was a bit odd that it was on the spreadsheet before it was posted on the forum...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:34 am 
So someone messed up or trolled the spreadsheet, either way, I don't know if it's possible to know who because spreadsheet edits are anonymous.

Everyone should be careful that the spreadsheet may not always be accurate. Double-check everything before making decisions.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:41 am 
I was asked to kill tjhance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:25 am 
Was told to kill Lisa.