Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:48 pm 
Investigator B will be checking out tjhance (for lack of alibi) later today.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:53 pm 
we should probably wait for more alibis to come in/for the alibi committee to rank them (though that one is almost definitely staying white)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:12 pm 
B will wait until 6 and if no further info comes up, B will stay with tjhance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:24 pm 
fair enough

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:28 pm 
Please see my "suspicions based on day 1 votes" thread. I think it's worth investigating dgrazian, toller, or miranda gavrin if their alibis are weak.

Of these,
toller has only NPs being able to confirm
Daniel Grazian has no one able to confirm he was at work [Do you own a car, Dgrazian?]
and Miranda Gavrin has not posted an alibi.

I'd recommend investigating some subset of these, with my preferential ordering being
1- Miranda
2- Daniel
3- toller

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:34 pm 
Slow down. Lots of people haven't posted an alibi yet.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:44 pm 
aok wrote:
Slow down. Lots of people haven't posted an alibi yet.

On second thought, I am being a bit over-excited. Miranda just posted an alibi.

I still think these people have some mild suspicion from me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:51 pm 
I have been and still am in my lab, thus the late alibi. I also feel like I should point out that I have a solid alibi for yesterday and today. I voted for qql because it was late and I didn't want to no lynch.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:03 pm 
I also voted for qql because I didn't want a no lynch day. And I feel like NPs are pretty trustworthy - they have no motivation to lie. Especially when there are multiple NPs. Which there have been, for all of my days. (PM me if you want contact info - I don't like sharing other people's contact info openly.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:04 pm 
We should consider investigating aok for kaufmand's death:
-He said he'd been assigned kaufmand as a rogue target. That's not worth much, but he could've thought when he posted his rogue target that lying would incriminate him. (Also applies to lopezv, but this isn't a strong enough reason by itself to be worth an investigation.)
-An alibi committee consisting of one-third aok decided not to investigate kaufmand's death. (Also applies to kemus and Ellena, but also not suspicious on its own.)

We've even got an investigation still unassigned; let's use it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:18 pm 
I agree. Investigator C should check aok for kaufmand.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:25 pm 
+1 to C investigating Aok for kaufmand.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:29 pm 
Just to say aok's reasoning for not investigating kaufmand:

His reasoning was along the lines of "the more investigation results we have on a murder, the more valuable each following investigation is, so splitting up the investigators is less useful"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:33 pm 
The fact that aok shared that david is his target makes it seem more likely to me that he isn't rogue (he could have easily lied since katie probably let the mafia know the actual assignments).

I would prefer to investigate Ellena or kemus since it seems that they are equally suspicious. I'd prefer Ellena over Kemus.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:49 pm 
I agree that sharing david as a target is a very weak indication at best, since the real rogue would probably have lied. But, with all due respect, you aren't someone we should trust in making that argument. :P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:55 pm 
Objectively, I would agree that investigating kemus or me is a good idea. We've confirmed each other's alibis a few times now, and beside that confirmation they haven't been particularly strong alibis, so going based on investigating weak alibis, I agree.
However, it would be suspicious for a mafia pair to always use the same person over and over again for alibi confirmation. Also, ksedlar tried to frame me for isaacg's kill, which would imply me being town aligned.
So if the only motivation for investigating one of us two is our weak alibis or our mutual confirmation, I think aok is an equally good target.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:56 pm 
My investigator says aok did not kill David.