Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Investigator Situation
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:34 am 
Hey y'all.

I'm going to come out and let you know what's been going down.

At the beginning of the game, I had two 'investigators' approach me, asking for me to be their proxy.
One of those was Daniel Grazian and another is still alive. I didn't believe that the probability of two investigators choosing me would be very likely... so I've been suspicious and have been voicing such suspicions to my proxy network.

I have been reporting one of the investigator's results and I've passed through Daniel's results through another proxy network. I have let them know which results were given by Daniel.
I will continue to report the results from my second investigator, as I am confident that they are not mafia.

Here is a summary from Daniel:
achester did not kill lilychen
lilly chin did not kill isaacg
Lisa did not kill isaac
Miranda did not kill Travis Hance.
Svolz did not kill tjhance

"Hey Austin,

Yesterday, I claimed (by pm) to be rogue to ksedlar (this is general good practice for the town so that it is harder for the mafia to figure out who the real rogue is.)

I told her that you told me that you were prophet. I doubt she believed me, but yeah. Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll waste a set-a-trap on you. Unless you actually are prophet :P

But it really shouldn't matter, since there's no reason why ksedlar would believe me.
"

"If I die in next 10 minutes Ellena is very very likely to be mafia. Even if she doesn't kill me herself."

Basically, I think it's good to come out about this. maybe someone can use this information to get a clue about who the mafia might be.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:29 pm 
I think I'd like to have Lisa re-investigated for isaacg - her only alibi is confirmed by a known mafia and her "all clear" was performed by a rogue. Should I have my superhero investigate this today? (My superhero got in touch with my yesterday, and they do have investigative powers today)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:18 pm 
Ellena: I'd support that decision.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:14 pm 
She is innocent. So for today's alibi committee, I think we need to talk about how to intelligently distribute investigations, not alibis (for lack of kills).