Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Plotting day 3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:52 pm 
Katie will investigate lizrita and drosophyllum tonight, for Lucy's death. Lucy will be the only person whose death will be investigated. I agree on killing her tomorrow. It may be a good idea to try to 2 for 1 her between classes, since we know her role and she is typically accompanied by someone. Her and Lisa, perhaps. I could kill her really really easily, if there won't be investigators left. Also, aok has basically figured out that I am mafia, so we should try to kill him.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:55 pm 
What do you mean, he's basically figured out you're mafia? D: D:

Also yes, try to kill her and lisa together after class tomorrow. (Maybe ES.5111?)

We can also kill aok tomorrow if we use scheme. Pretty reasonable use of scheme, I think.

After I kill Alex, I plan on impersonating him as the investigator. After we kill Katie, the only real investigator left will be the superheroes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:57 pm 
What I mean is that he strongly believes me to be mafia based on psychological evidence, because I am bad at faking stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:57 pm 
Oh darn. Well that's not good. Let's look into killing him tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:00 pm 
There's a chance Alex will go ahead and investigate day 2 murders. I hope to get over to ET and kill him before he manages to do that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:01 pm 
Good luck.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:07 pm 
I can't give lilychen an alibi, because ksedlar has been following me around since the meeting earlier today. Sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:09 pm 
Oh no. Katie is going around random, seeing who isn't present. She's going to figure out that lily is not around.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:09 pm 
I can't either, I was around drosophyllum.

Can svolz?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:10 pm 
It might be too risky. Why would they be together?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:15 pm 
FUCK.

I killed Liz and kaboomed Alex, and that went smoothly. Problem is, Adam yedidia saw me riding down Vasaar on the way back. Fuck, I really should have taken a different route. I'm probably not long for this world.... D: D: D:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:20 pm 
Also, Alex didn't look surprised that I was there to kill him. That kind of freaked me out.

Getting ready to make a public post for rogues to PM me as soon as Adam Yedidia figures out what happened.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:36 pm 
Aok just came and talked to me, and he seems to suspect AdamYedidia.

Maybe we can try to pin it on him? Still, ksedlar has two investigations today and is likely to check both me and him if he posts on the forums accusing me.

Killing ksedlar today using scheme would be REALLY really useful. Sara, are you available to do that like right now?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm 
ksedlar is hopefully not going to check you. She's used one investigation already, and the other one is probably going to be on Adam Yedidiah.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:57 pm 
What is she going to think when Adam comes up clean?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:59 pm 
Stuff? It doesn't look like Adam necessarily recognized you/will get stuff sufficiently cleared up. Also, I'll try to ensure she doesn't check the forums again until too late. You may have to kamikaze early on day 4. If you do, be sure to attempt to kill me.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:00 pm 
Ok. Will do.

Also, Svolz just got out of rehearsal and might be able to go over to ET to kill Adam if absolutely necessary, but I'm thinking at this point the situation doesn't call for that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:10 pm 
It looks like ksedlar is very convinced of Adam's guilt--think she'd already used her investigations for Lucy's death?

Hah, and now shensley is helping out.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:19 pm 
Wow, I'm really lucky. Speechless. Seems Adam hasn't put 2 and 2 together.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:22 pm 
svolz wrote:
It looks like ksedlar is very convinced of Adam's guilt--think she'd already used her investigations for Lucy's death?

Hah, and now shensley is helping out.

I'm trying to convince ksedlar not to investigate the murder. It seems to be working.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:34 pm 
Btw--what's the status on shovels, if Adam gets lynched and dug up?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:35 pm 
Not much we can do about it at that point. Unless Kemus manages to get a shovel and fakes a shovel result.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:09 pm 
Katie's going to investigate AdamYedidia tonight, probably, because aok aid to lynch Austin Fathman instead. I'm trying to gently dissuade her, but it probably won't work. Most of us should vote to lynch him anyways, at least one person should vote to lynch Austin Fathman. I'm voting to lynch AdamYedidia.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:17 pm 
I also voted AdamYedidia. I think she might be able to rationalize it as manipulate the press being used? idk

Isaac, she seems to be telling you everything. What's going on in her head right now?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:27 pm 
I have voted Austin Fathman.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:33 pm 
No one thinks it's you. She is utterly convinced that it is AdamYedidia, but she's going to ET right now to check anyways. Nothing I could do.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:36 pm 
AdamYedidia wrote:
Nope! I looked around for some, which was actually probably a bad idea, since they probably woulda just killed me on sight with set a trap

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:43 pm 
Man, I still can't believe how lucky I've gotten. :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:23 pm 
btw, the NPs at ET are awesome. To pull off what I did tonight, I got help from Pesto, Erin, Gary, and Justin. So thanks a lot to them. :D