Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Plotting day 5
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:28 pm 
Guys, if we successfully kill katie on day 4,
then if we kill austin fathman, lilychen can be all three investigators at once!

Post subject: Re: Plotting day 5
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:37 pm 
Hahaha yes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:57 pm 
Austin is an investigator? I did not know this.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:06 am 
he's superhero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:07 am 
It's on the second tab of the spreadsheet.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:01 am 
I notice in the spreadsheet that someone labeled Ellena as priority 1.

I am completely confident she's conspiracy theorist, so we should set-a-trap on her.

I can lead her to a place to tool and have someone else actually bang her, in case I get investigated.

Or I can just do it. I'm pretty sure that EC trusts me very much right now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:08 am 
Yeah, unfortunately the one-per-day rule is our limiting factor with set a trap. we've already used today's.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:23 am 
Ellena's running for mayor. She's trying to become mayor and enact ksedlar's plan. She's running around EC right now, with a phonecall to me in case she gets killed.

She's pretty sure that all the mafia are randomites, and really really dislikes isaac at this point.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:28 am 
5 signatures

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:28 am 
What do you think we should do? I can try to counter-accuse Ellena/EC people since, quite suspiciously, none of you have died yet.

Also, as two of the "investigators", what should I do? I don't think I should investigate Isaac, since I claim to have been right there in the room with him. Should I fake-investigate ltchin or lzahray as positive? That seems risky...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:30 am 
consp thry list: lzaray, aliciacm, and a male randomite in 9.00

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:32 am 
Is that for Ellena? Also, this is the wrong thread. It's currently still Day 4.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:35 am 
yes, for ellena,
and oops, i was overexcited to be live-typing her phonecall. Plus, we'd have to kill her day 5 unless we scheme.

She's planning on skipping all her classes and hiding in her and/or my room.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:46 pm 
Plan for day 5: Hire a hitman with access to Ellena. Set a trap on her, then kill someone else in EC. Do this early in the day. ~Midnight.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:48 pm 
If we use an NP hitman, we can even have this happen while you're in the room with her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:54 pm 
I like this. Ellena and drosophyllum will both be in my room to sleep though. Hitman could kill her, I could kill him and we can make sure her death is investigated.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:54 pm 
HItman can kill both.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:55 pm 
Kemus, you should work on finding a hitman ASAP.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:56 pm 
Hitman can only kill one of them. That might be a problem if Ellena and drosophyllum are always together.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:56 pm 
Sorry, I read the rules wrong. You have to kill one of them.

Once per game, the mafia may send a PM to a moderator of the form, “I hire X to kill Y,” where X is a non-player, and Y is a living player. The next day, the hired assassin may kill the target, just as if the assassin were a member of the mafia. Naturally, the mafia should be sure to get the assassin’s advance permission.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:58 pm 
If it's necessary, we'll go with that. Preference is for NP to just kill Ellena when she goes to the bathroom or eats food or something. The hitman can do it publicly.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:58 pm 
Has drosophyllum gone desperado yet?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:59 pm 
One way we could play it: as soon as the kill on Ellena is announced, we mob over to EC to check out what's going on/"investigate", and then in the chaos I could find drosophyllum and kill him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:15 pm 
Just to clarify, though I don't think it's necessary: the hitman can only kill one target. Both the hitman and the victim must be selected in advance. Special powers (kaboom, manipulate the press, etc.) CAN be used on the hitman kill.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:03 pm 
New idea for early tomorrow morning: Set a trap on shensley, kill her somehow. Use hitman to publicly kill Ellena (with our regular daily kill).

Just like we did for killing Josh, it makes it so that there's still reasonable doubt (at least for people who weren't at the smiting) that it was faked, since we won't see shensley die a prophet death.

Thoughts?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:09 pm 
shensley dies end of day 4, tonight. Prophet rules have changed.

If the target is not mafia or mafia aligned, then the prophet dies at the end of the day, at the same time as that day’s lynch victim.

Also, we can use the hitman on a set a trap kill. This has come up before.

The next day, the hired assassin may kill the target, just as if the assassin were a member of the mafia.

I think we just kill Ellena with hitman, then do a normal opportunistic kill on someone else.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:49 pm 
Yes, you can use set-a-trap and any other relevant powers that you have available on a hit man kill

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm 
isaacg wrote:
Also, we can use the hitman on a set a trap kill. This has come up before.

The next day, the hired assassin may kill the target, just as if the assassin were a member of the mafia.

I think we just kill Ellena with hitman, then do a normal opportunistic kill on someone else.

Right, sorry for misremembering the rules. That sounds good. Kemus, do you have a hitman we can use?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:31 pm 
Also, we can totally get an outside np to be a hitman, if they frequent EC enough. Do you know anyone like this, lily?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:34 pm 
No, I don't. Maybe kaufmand? But no, he's too associated with the game. I think Kemus has the best shot of knowing someone who would be willing to do this for us...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next