Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Plotting day 5
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:15 pm 
Note that I did tell shike by pm and email of his upcoming eviction (no comment as to whether he has done anything yet.)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:18 pm 
Oh, shit, well we shouldn't vote for shike just yet -- if shike gets evicted, we can't use those votes as tiebreakers. We should pick a random townie. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:18 pm 
ohhhh boy... i disappear for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.

What do?

Do I try to defend myself? Would it still be plausible? I can say that my petition was in my room, someone must have stolen it? (But that would obviously implicate isaac). Is there any way I can avoid getting lynched?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:22 pm 
Important question: Does Town have any legit investigations left today?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:23 pm 
Well, they caught us, so how many more do they need?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:24 pm 
Lily, don't forget to burn the last mayoral investigation.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:31 pm 
They could potentially investigate ltchin's murder and find me. Not extremely likely, and not that it matters since we're ending tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:39 pm 
Today's voting plan:

We all vote to lynch shike. If we get shike lynched, which only takes 2 people not voting to lynch lilychen, town has 6 remaining members to our 4, and we just win easily. I think the probability of this outcome is high enough that we should take this play. If not, we have to kill people the hard way.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:54 pm 
Broader plan for the rest of today: we all vote to lynch shike, we set a trap on santiago and we poison someone who we won't want to kill. Probably miles, because kemus should kill santiago and jessk on day 6, and after that killing EC people becomes hard.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:00 pm 
I will not be able to kill jessk very easily, she will likely be hiding in her room.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:07 pm 
Will the door be open? Ever? If it is, you can kill her, even if it's just for someone else to enter her room.

Also:

toller wrote:
I am at a meeting off campus. I will make an effort to get back on by 11. But no promises. As such, I am voting for kemus, as he is most certainly mafia. We certainly should impeach lilychen tomorrow and elect someone who is the least suspicious.

I know I haven't been coming to the meetings. I have been meaning to, but it's been cold and I have not been feeling too hot. But if we have a midnight meeting tonight of an afternoon meeting tomorrow I will make an effort to be there.

WOOOOOOOOO!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7