Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Endgame Plans
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:12 am 
Currently it's 4 mafia, 10 town, and killing 2 players a day. Hopefully, two more people die by day end, anpere+aliciacm or kill santiago + lynch anpere, get one of us elected mayor, kill two people early on day 6, and win, with 6 votes to 6 votes. If something goes not according to plan, we should aim to win on day 7. Also, let's utilize the fact that shikexue is essentially not playing, but not bet the game on it.

Post subject: Re: Endgame Plans
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:34 am 
So, here's my idea:

Day 5:
-We say that anpere should be prophet checked late because there are conflicts with scheduling for an early meeting. Plan it for around 6ish PM.
-I kill santiago on the way to tooling sometime around 2PM and run to EC right after that.
-Wait for alibis for a few hours.
-Lily chen investigates anpere, shows him as guilty at around 5PM.
-[Someone] says that he might be going on a rampage, that the meeting is cancelled and the prophet should hide.
-[Someone else] says that the prophet smite is better used to prove an innocent than to kill a mafia that'll be lynched in a few hours anyways.
-Anpere is lynched.
-Lily chen gets another signature, beats jessk to the punch and gets elected mayor. (have the PM ready to send at 11:00)
-I shovel anpere, or "randomly select" one of you to get the shovel and shovel anpere, and he was mafia all along

Day 6:
-I claim that I went desperado the day before publicly, since I was freaked out, and ask for investigation targets.
-Isaacg claims to have been poisoned.
-kill anyone we can get our hands on (Remember, we still have scheme).

That leaves:
14 player now
12 players after end of day 5
9-11 players after day 6 kills

We would have
4 votes +2 as mayor = 6 = WIN

The other scenario is if jessk beats lilychen to sending the PM, then we just have to make sure to kill her day 6. She won't be suspicious because she won't know lily was trying to become mayor "out of order".

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:49 am 
This is a nice idea, but if anpere does manage to get prophet checked, what do you think about using scheme today to take out anpere?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:00 am 
Also, if lily's busy today, we can circulate her petition for her.

Under a pessemistic model:
Under the prophet smite anpere,scheme,lynch a mafia, elect a mayor model:
End day 5: santiago, anpere, aliciacm dead. 3 mafia remaining, including a mayor. 7 townies, 3 mafia
Day 6: Kill 2 townies, mafia have 5 votes, win.

Basically, if we can get anpere prophet smitten and killed, or anpere lynched, and then elect a mafia mayor, we win. Kemus, consider making your own election petition, because with ECers on it us mafia can fill it easily.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:27 am 
I've already "used" my day 5 'investigation". Also, let me know when anpere dies, so that I can send in my petition PM asap. At that point it doesn't even matter if I look sketchy to town, right?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:28 am 
Or actually Isaac since you're holding my petition, you can just send it in for me as soon as anpere dies.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:31 am 
I will do that. The only way this fails is if upon the election, you get lynched. Are you worried about that?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:41 am 
Hmm, potentially. They did say at the meeting last night that they wanted to elect jessk instead of me if anpere died. Me getting elected would make me look sketchy, but if there are other sketch factors in play e.g. I don't think it'd outweigh e.g. lynching the mafia who does the suicide-kill.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:47 am 
If anpere doesn't get prophet checked, then there's no issue because we will win right after the election, on day 6. So we only have to worry if there's a suicide kill, and then the suicide killer will die.