Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:42 pm 
My role
As has been posted, I am an investigator. Miles is/was my proxy, and Ellena knew this as well as ltchin (we each revealed to each other after Miranda died, because I was paranoid that no one else in game knew who I was and that Miles also knew).

Where I have been today
I woke up 9:45 and didn't get a chance to check the forum because I was going to breakfast with some friends from out of town at 10. We ate at the Champions restaurant in Kendall, where we were until about 11:30. They were flying out of Logan and wanted help getting there (and I wanted to spend as long as I could with them), so I took the T with them to South Station and back. I got back to Random at about 12:30. After I got back, I felt super exhausted and had to take a nap because of how stupidly late I was up last night. After I woke up at around 1:15, I had to go over to a pre-game party for Dogmas of the Stormy Past (a LARP I'm playing next weekend) which was in west Cambridge. At least one player and a bunch of NPs from Random (ask anyone on Black Hole) knew about this party, and can tell you that I was there. I literally just got back from that at 6 and checked the forum for the first time and went holy shit.

At the time of ltchin's death, I was probably somewhere en route to the Dogmas party, probably walking down River St. (I can PM you where the party was if you care, but it's a private residence and I don't feel comfortable sharing that here.)

Who I think the mafia are
Kemus (because he was seen killing anpere), Santiago/drosophyllum (conscripted by Kemus?), Miles, lzahray

What I think is going on
This whole thing is an elaborate (impressively so...) setup to frame me. First off, I think lzahray probably killed aok and ksedlar. She would have the knowledge necessary to set a trap on ksedlar, and aok was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time. As I posted in the original alibi thread when the murder was first announced, I was on Pecker tooling with Isaacg. Lzahray was also in the dorm as Isaac and I both spoke to her not too long after the murders. She would have known that it would be plausible to claim that I killed ksedlar. She may have even used Frame a Townsperson on me.

Before I went to sleep last night, I sent Miles (my proxy, and a person who I thought I could trust) a PM telling him that I would be away from game basically all day and where I would be. He knew that I would not be able to respond to accusations promptly enough if they framed me.

Obviously, Kemus was mafia. It is not that hard to believe that he might have conscripted Santiago/drosophyllum given how close they are and have been the entire game, and since they were both evidently in Ellena's closest trust circle. Santiago's post ("I HATE EVERYTHING") seems an obvious ploy to cast suspicion on me and Isaac, conveniently because my alibi for the aok/ksedlar murders involved Isaac (mafia getting 2 townies for the price of 1...).

Me being mayor
Last night, I went over to EC after Ellena died to investigate the murder. I stayed for a while and talked to Kemus, Anpere, drosophyllum, Miles, Jessk, and ltchin and jrowan (Randomites who I brought with me to EC for my protection). At this meeting we signed mayoral petitions for Anpere and Jessk and me (except Anpere said he was suspicious of me and didn't sign mine). I took my petition back to Random and put it in my room on my desk. Miles, Kemus, and drosophyllum all knew that I had it. After I got back to Random last night, I ran into Isaac and asked him to sign it because why not. My petition is gone from my room now. I usually don't lock my room when I'm gone because Random is super safe and most Randomites don't lock their doors, and lzahray would know this.

So (and I don't know how they did this), they must have gotten into my room (probably the same person who killed ltchin), stolen the petition, and turned it in as soon as Anpere died in order to make me look sketchy as all fuck (which holy shit, it really does, doesn't it...).

Ltchin dying
Ltchin was the only person who knew that I was investigator A proxying through Miles (aside from Ellena), so they had to kill her to prevent her from vouching for me. Conveniently also casting suspicion on jrowan (who I now believe is a townie).

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:42 pm 
More to come, still typing it up

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:48 pm 
My role
As has been posted, I am an investigator. Miles is/was my proxy, and Ellena knew this as well as ltchin (we each revealed to each other after Miranda died, because I was paranoid that no one else in game knew who I was and that Miles also knew).

Where I have been today
I woke up 9:45 and didn't get a chance to check the forum because I was going to breakfast with some friends from out of town at 10. We ate at the Champions restaurant in Kendall, where we were until about 11:30. They were flying out of Logan and wanted help getting there (and I wanted to spend as long as I could with them), so I took the T with them to South Station and back. I got back to Random at about 12:30. After I got back, I felt super exhausted and had to take a nap because of how stupidly late I was up last night. After I woke up at around 1:15, I had to go over to a pre-game party for Dogmas of the Stormy Past (a LARP I'm playing next weekend) which was in west Cambridge. At least one player and a bunch of NPs from Random (ask anyone on Black Hole) knew about this party, and can tell you that I was there. I literally just got back from that at 6 and checked the forum for the first time and went holy shit.

At the time of ltchin's death, I was probably somewhere en route to the Dogmas party, probably walking down River St. (I can PM you where the party was if you care, but it's a private residence and I don't feel comfortable sharing that here.)

Who I think the mafia are
Kemus (because he was seen killing anpere), Santiago/drosophyllum (conscripted by Kemus?), Miles, lzahray

What I think is going on
This whole thing is an elaborate (impressively so...) setup to frame me. First off, I think lzahray probably killed aok and ksedlar. She would have the knowledge necessary to set a trap on ksedlar, and aok was probably just in the wrong place at the wrong time. As I posted in the original alibi thread when the murder was first announced, I was on Pecker tooling with Isaacg. Lzahray was also in the dorm as Isaac and I both spoke to her not too long after the murders. She would have known that it would be plausible to claim that I killed ksedlar. She may have even used Frame a Townsperson on me.

Before I went to sleep last night, I sent Miles (my proxy, and a person who I thought I could trust) a PM telling him that I would be away from game basically all day and where I would be. He knew that I would not be able to respond to accusations promptly enough if they framed me.

Obviously, Kemus was mafia. It is not that hard to believe that he might have conscripted Santiago/drosophyllum given how close they are and have been the entire game, and since they were both evidently in Ellena's closest trust circle. Santiago's post ("I HATE EVERYTHING") seems an obvious ploy to cast suspicion on me and Isaac, conveniently because my alibi for the aok/ksedlar murders involved Isaac (mafia getting 2 townies for the price of 1...).

Me being mayor
Last night, I went over to EC after Ellena died to investigate the murder. I stayed for a while and talked to Kemus, Anpere, drosophyllum, Miles, Jessk, and ltchin and jrowan (Randomites who I brought with me to EC for my protection). At this meeting we signed mayoral petitions for Anpere and Jessk and me (except Anpere said he was suspicious of me and didn't sign mine). I took my petition back to Random and put it in my room on my desk. Miles, Kemus, and drosophyllum all knew that I had it. After I got back to Random last night, I ran into Isaac and asked him to sign it because why not. My petition is gone from my room now. I usually don't lock my room when I'm gone because Random is super safe and most Randomites don't lock their doors, and lzahray would know this.

So (and I don't know how they did this), they must have gotten into my room (probably the same person who killed ltchin), stolen the petition, and turned it in as soon as Anpere died in order to make me look sketchy as all fuck (which holy shit, it really does, doesn't it...).

Ltchin dying
Ltchin was the only person who knew that I was investigator A proxying through Miles (aside from Ellena), so they had to kill her to prevent her from vouching for me. Conveniently also casting suspicion on jrowan (who I now believe is a townie).

Impeaching me
I am absolutely fine with being impeached tomorrow as soon as possible. I unfortunately can't sign my own impeachment petition because I used all 3 signatures at the meeting at EC last night.

Where I will be for the rest of tonight
As I PM'd Miles, I will be going to a friend's birthday dinner at 7:30. It's at the Uno's in Harvard Square, so I will be leaving at 7 to get there. The birthday girl is my friend from high school, Meena Boppana, who goes to Harvard.

***Therefore I am heading out really soon and will be without forum access for the rest of tonight.***
I will be available by text (347-738-7227) if you have any urgent questions for me.

PLEASE DO NOT LYNCH ME. I WILL BE VOTING FOR KEMUS TONIGHT.
I'll probably be back around midnight, and I'll be very sad if I end up getting lynched... Town, I know how sketchy I look right now, but I really believe that if you lynch me tonight, we will definitely lose!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:48 pm 
Will be posting in the next 5 min. Please read and comment.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:50 pm 
It might get a few people to vote kemus, and we really only need one to vote kemus. Seems good to me. All the content seems fine.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:53 pm 
Yeah, this reads well. I think it might be enough to make someone on the fence decide to go with the sure target.