Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Welcome, andres ~
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:14 pm 
We can chill and be dead and chuckle at the poor living EC players. Sorry for doubting you and being suspicious of you. Maybe this'll break you of your fake "boom" habit?

Post subject: Re: Welcome, andres ~
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:21 pm 
Yeah, I'd like to request (not as god, just as a mafia fan) that you not fake kill people, even if you say "boom" instead of "bang". It's kind of obnoxious, especially to new players who aren't sure what's going on.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:50 pm 
1) I didn't even touch her
2) I recall you saying at the meeting that was okay and that you didn't mind. That would have been
a perfect time for you to share your opinion with me.
3) Rest assured I won't be doing that again. This was my final game

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:10 am 
If I said it was okay at kickoff, it is okay and I'm sorry for contradicting myself. I'm sad that this was your final game, you're an awesome player. Are you moving away?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:23 pm 
Oh man, we get to welcome Ara now too ~ my entire living group is dropping like flies. Maybe I had the plague?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 pm 
That's the danger of being part of the largest living group in game. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:32 pm 
was that a good move?
it seems obvious now that ara wasn't conscripted.
plus can ksedlar be mayor now that she has lost 3 votes?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:46 pm 
KSedlar has not submitted a mayor petition and I don't know how many votes she has. Dead people's votes don't count.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:11 pm 
She has 7 valid signatures right now. She should have taken it with her to campus. She could have gotten shike and megan to sign it, gotten elected mayor, and then revealed that shike killed aradhana.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:10 pm 
Woo Beast. Sorry for not trusting you Andres and also a fuck you. That last sentence about conscription fucked over a lot of today's messages. In particular it made me trust ksedlar who honestly I suspected more before talking with you on the phone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:25 pm 
are you serious right now?
you started a lynch mob out of pure paranoia. You probably believed my bother's whole "I can read him" nonsense.
Also if I was booming Elaine at 7 25 How could I have been with Ellena at spinjam and kill her?
I told Dg right before I got lynched the two options. It was not me trying to mess with town. If I wanted to do that I would have claimed rouge before I died
1) you got conscripted. Reasonable seeing that an innocent child that supposedly trusted me led a lynch mob against me
2) you panicked from paranoia and your judgement had been compromised
I really wish it was the first option.
Anyway, welcome. I'm glad you could join Ellena and I in the graveyard. We have cookies

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:09 pm 
Welcome Shi~ke
Good idea with the prophet smite, too bad it didn't pan out.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:16 pm 
Lucy wrote:
She has 7 valid signatures right now. She should have taken it with her to campus. She could have gotten shike and megan to sign it, gotten elected mayor, and then revealed that shike killed aradhana.

Actually, we both simultaneously refused to sign her petition yesterday when she came to Campus with the petition :P

I have no idea why Zach spontaneously decided to have beef with me, especially since I suspect ksedlar already knew (have yet to finish reading mafia den) I was prophet, which would make beef utterly pointless from a smite. Anyway, I'm sure town wins, so...

worth?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:24 pm 
I think, if I recall, it was ksedlar's idea to frame you? Zach and I are both pretty new players, so maybe that was it. Either that, or I'm totally off and can't remember stuff anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:24 pm 
Yep, Shi-ke, it was my idea to frame you. That's what screwed mafia over this game, but if you check my giant town square post, you can see some of why I decided to do it. Basically, it was either that, leave Aradhana alive, or kaboom her (making me look suspicious since Dgrazian and I were the only ones who knew she had the mic). Both of the others were bad but better options; hence me saying that I fucked up.

I had no idea you were prophet until last night, when Dgrazian implied you were coming over to smite someone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:35 pm 
If it was super obvious that shike was the prophet coming over, then that was error on my part. I didn't want any mafia to have an opportunity to set-a-trap on him en-route

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:48 pm 
Lily asked, "Is Shi-ke coming over to smite someone?" and then you said "I can neither confirm nor deny that." with one of those big Dgraziany smiles on your face. So yeah, pretty obvious. We had already used set-a-trap on Maura though; in hindsight, we should have set-a-trapped her day 1.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:15 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
If it was super obvious that shike was the prophet coming over, then that was error on my part.
Yup this was super obvious. The panicked tone of voice both you and the person you were talking to on the phone had kind of gave it away. Also, the timing of the phone call wrt day end and you asking "how quickly can you get here" also implied it was someone at EC.

ksedlar wrote:
one of those big Dgraziany smiles on your face
Hehehehe