Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:32 pm 
Update on tomorrow:

Can I go around visiting some of you and hopefully get you to participate in my study? It takes 10min. Katie and Lucy have already done it and are therefore not eligible.
It would be a nice work break and I can come to you!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:16 pm 
Sure, no problem!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:42 pm 
Schedule update in case anyone wants to murderize me: I'll be in the Stata cafe from 12 to 4 tomorrow, not 1 to 4.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:30 am 
Make that 12:30.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:41 pm 
I'm not going to be in Boston this weekend, so instead of killing me, you get to kill my roommate!

Name: Emma Chant (echant)
Picture: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3084_n.jpg
Lives: in the same room as me, 21 at tEp
Works: chemistry lab on the fourth floor of building 6

Schedule for the weekend:
Friday evening: lab and tEp
Saturday: lab in the morning, sailing in the afternoon (trying to get provisional license)
Sunday: Very brief stop in lab and other than that not sure. Probably not campus; either tEp or sailing

I'll still be controlling the forums, but she'll be doing things that require a body, like signing petitions or dying.
This'll take effect when I leave around 6pm on Friday and then I'll be myself again when I get back around 8pm on Sunday.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:46 pm 
Confirming that this is a legal thing to do in game, even though it is not covered in the rules.

If anyone else is going to be away for part of the weekend, they should make a similar post.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:53 pm 
I'm currently trying to get a body double for Saturday morning onwards. Will post when I have one.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:10 pm 
Oh, please don't kill Emma while she's carrying things around lab. "If they go after me while I'm carrying a round bottom flask with my week's work of product between labs (my hood is on the opposite side of the hallway as some of the instruments) and it is in any way damaged/ spilled I will kill them in real life"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:10 pm 
If anyone wishes to use an item on me, set a trap for me, or otherwise engage with me for game purposes, I will be hanging out in Talbot until the meeting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:13 pm 
Or just to hang out. Alternatively, if you would like to participate in my study but have a fixed location, I can come hang out with you, just pm me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:21 pm 
Actually, I will be roaming around the busier areas of campus. Still, if you are free, pm me!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:27 pm 
Everyone should come visit me in lobby 10 so I can read your mind with my special camera.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:55 pm 
Update. I'm moving into my new apartment tomorrow at 119 Pine St., Cambridge, MA 02139. I will be living there for the remainder of the game.