Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:16 am 
Ok, we have 4 investigators and a mayor. Sure, some of them are probably sketch. There needs to be some backup system, but I don't know how we could do that as thoroughly as I wish we could (ideally, we could have each person investigated twice, both times by a different person. However, there's no time for that, and now way for it to happen (unless, maybe... tazers? I don't know. I should stop thinking as I type)). Here's what I think would prbably have to do:

4 "investigators":

A with me as proxy
C with Cjfman as proxy
E with buttcrunch as proxy
F with aradhana as proxy

Each investigator should be given one of the three of us to investigate, obviously following the rule of our respective investigators won't investigate us, since that'd be stupid and biased.

If anyone comes up guilty, they should be tazed immediately, and mayor should double the investigation result, and the remaining investigator can double check one of the other two results at random, just in case. If the mayor confirms the guilt, that person should be lynched that night.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:18 am 
Are there any tasers on Beast right now? Should I come over to EC before work and do my mayoral investigation asap so we can tase the killer if anything comes up positive?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:17 am 
Ok, I'm leaving for work soon so I'm not going to be able to investigate this until the evening.

I suggest we convene a meeting in Talbot again tonight (6 pm?), and visit the murder site so investigators and I (as mayor) can investigate.