Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:36 pm 
Ara the paladin was walking town at night. She was lost in her thoughts. Tragedy had fallen upon each and every one of the village’s most skilled adventurers. “This has to the works of the Necromancer, but which one of us is the Necromancers”
“Young lady, stop walking, there is heavy traffic up ahead”
But Ara didn’t hear this old man speak, something was plaguing her mind, she couldn’t think about her surroundings. It was as though she was dazed and mystified by some spell.
Suddenly the Necromancer appeared, behind a fleet of undead warhorses. “ I AM THE NECROMANCER, BEWARE”.
Ara kept walking forward, puzzled in her thoughts… “who was the necromancer?”
The warhorses hit her, and ran her over, each stomp crushing her bones.

Aradhana was killed at 10:25 in Beast Goodale. Day is extended to 11:25.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:38 pm 
Shit, this is probably buttcrunch going kamikaze. Does anyone at EC have eyes on Elaine?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:42 pm 
I've been locked in my room since I saw investigation results. I also don't have a tazer. I think I'm going to hide and wait.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:43 pm 
I agree it's probably Elaine going on a murder spree...

...BUT I didn't post about here being guilty until 10:27. Maybe the forum time is off of the reported time by two minutes? But that's kinda weird.....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:47 pm 
Could the result have been leaked before it was posted publicly? Not saying that you're mafia, shensley, but...

Or maybe Elaine decided to go on a preemptive murder spree after the original investigator A assignment was reassigned to G? That was posted a bit earlier, so she might have figured it was inevitable.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:50 pm 
Or maybe she went after Aradhana because she had the only taser on Beast?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:50 pm 
I have been informed that the time of death may not be accurate down to the minute.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:55 pm 
Okay, probably not a big deal then.

Also, if I were mafia, why would I bring attention to that discrepancy, when no one else would have noticed? :P
(My increase in forum activity is because five hour bus rides are reaaaaallllly boring)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:59 pm 
I was in the Beast kitchen cooking. I saw Marian on Beast right around this time. I was cooking, turned around and saw Marian entering the kitchen. We looked at each other and she immediately turned around and left the kitchen, like she was looking for someone but not me. I got paranoid and immediately texted Ellena that I saw Marian in the kitchen, the timestamp is 10:25 pm and Ellena can confirm.