Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:14 pm 
Sorry, haven't posted on here lately. I also don't completely agree with all the arguments Steven made, but I do have another argument - Jingxun told me that she "knew" that I was townsperson, and tried to defend Bianca the day that we lynched Bianca.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 pm 
Hi Everyone,

I am sorry that I have been so MIA. My best friend from home is in town, so I have been with her since I got out of lab. I will probably get back to campus at around 1:30am. Feel free to try me in my room after that.

Irene

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:48 pm 
Hi everyone, Just got back. Sorry I have a long call from my mom about some family issues. If you guys want to kill me off to continue the game, just go ahead since no one is making a move anyway. But before you guys vote me off the game, I do have something to clarify.

1) About Bianca: No matter if I made a bad judgment or not, I did believe that Bianca is innocent. Maybe I was wrong, but I really think that Bianca only wanted to make some mess. That was what I believed. So I went on to defend her. Plus, she did tap me on the shoulder. If she is the mafia, why the heck I was still alive?

2) Steven asked Steve and me for the medkit privately. He claims that he has a person that he is pretty sure is a vilulantei (spell it wrong, whatever). So he asked me to give out the medkit to that person. But I didn't know how sure he is about that person. So I just said that if Steven asked more ppl about me giving out the medkit and everyone that he believes as townpeople agree, then I will give out the medkit. I mean why should I believe Steven just at the beginning of the game though? I am a very stupid player, but I know that Steven talks a lot and asks me for the medkit privately. So what can I do? Should I give out the medkit directly to someone who I don't trust so far or should I keep it? That is why I refused to give out the medkit.

3) Yesterday night after I refused to give Steven the medkit, I talked to Yi and gave him the medkit. I thought that Yi and Steven were not that close so I might be able to get around and pass out the medkit to some townpeople. I am not sure about whether Yi was a town person, though I once believed it. When Steve asked me whether I still had the medkit, I of course said yes because Steven was watching us. But Steven asked me to take out the medkit to prove it. Of course that I couldn't take it out, because I had passed it to Yi. But then Steven said that the medkit had been successfully transporting to the "vilulantei" through the friend from his high school, Yi. I mean how the heck would Steven knew everything!! I dont' know whether Yi had told him or what. I mean Steve can prove what I had said. He was there with me too.

4) I don't have participated much because I do have a lot to do. I have an exam this Friday and an UROP. I have serious family issues right now. I am sorry for not participating as much but that is not up to me.

Good luck to everyone. Enjoy the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:00 am 
@Jingxun:
I think I believe you. Sorry you didn't post this earlier... it's too late to do anything now.
Most importantly though, I really hope stuff with your family goes okay!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:02 am 
awww...I kinda feel sorry now even that i sort of initiated the suggestion. But i still think it's weird that she believes Bianca is the mafia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:03 am 
goddammit vivian don't get me started.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:05 am 
well, i guess this game can be really depressing for people sometimes, I hope u do well Jingxun, N it's just a game..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:06 am 
@jingxun: i'm sorry about your family > < but u acted too suspiciously tho!! whether u are mafia or not, i hope everything goes welll with your family...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:10 am 
Good luck Jingxun! I hope everything works out for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:32 am 
Don't ppl think that this game is getting boring?? Mafia isn't killing anybody and we r just lynching whoever we suspect. At first, i thought this game would be so intense, and I'm sacrificing my study time to play, but now as i feel that it's getting less n less serious, I'm becoming careless about it. Either the mafia make a move tmr, or this game is going nowhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:35 am 
Di wrote:
Don't ppl think that this game is getting boring?? Mafia isn't killing anybody and we r just lynching whoever we suspect. At first, i thought this game would be so intense, and I'm sacrificing my study time to play, but now as i feel that it's getting less n less serious, I'm becoming careless about it. Either the mafia make a move tmr, or this game is going nowhere.

Alex agrees. Alex wants this game to be interesting. Mafia, please make something happen. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:49 am 
Thanks everyone. Things would work out for me. Don't worry. Good luck!

Sincerely,