Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:19 am 
The drought returned yesterday, with no kills. Irene was lynched. Discuss.

Last edited by Alex on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:25 am 
Basically, mafia, you suck. You only kill two people in 6 days? You are really really bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:26 am 
We're making relatively unanimous votes (except for the one day with Xuan vs. Irene). Obviously we aren't doing a good job of actually lynching the Mafia, or else the game would be close to over at this point.

Still a bit irked that there were no kills yesterday, unless the Mafia waited until now to hire a hitman (lame).

I once again nominate Katherine to be lynched today.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:27 am 
Or possibly Jason or Stephanie...
No Fraudster vote this time around?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:28 am 
Vivian, good choice. I will second Vivian's nomination because Katherine (klou) has been on my suspect list for a long time already.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:33 am 
I'm so bored: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aJSz9_nxSk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 am 
They are the Mafia who don't do anything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaWU1CmrJNc

Challenge:
Compose your own version of the above song based on the Mafia. Extra point for performing the song. The best entry (judged by be) submitted by Sunday voting closing will win a prize of ... absolutely nothing. Have fun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:09 am 
I'm not even going to try to defend myself. This game is getting boring. It won't end for you guys if you kill me, but it will end for me. =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:28 am 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfObUzkjZB8 check this out ..it's so ridiculous =)) (it does not have anything to do with mafia, but it's for ppl who had some days of Spanish :)) )

Post subject: Good luck!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:13 am 
Good luck, everyone!

Irene

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:24 am 
I just voted for kluo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:00 pm 
Hey all, I'm leaving now for LeaderShape, so I won't be involved in the game at all until next Wednesday - I won't have my computer with me. Good luck townsfolk! Alex may be electing someone to fill in my spot - unclear right now.

Cheerio,
Steve

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:59 pm 
For those who are curious, here is my list of people who need to be lynched.

- Katherine
- Jason Trigg
- Stephanie
- Yi
- Hilary?

Pretty soon it's going to boil down to gut instinct on who I feel like should be lynched next, just to get the game moving. I don't even have any more evidence to put on the table because the Mafia obviously isn't even communicating well with us. God, if you guys were actually in the Mafia, you'd be kicked out and killed for not doing your job =p

Someone come kill me! I'll be in 1-150 doing Mystery Hunt after 5pm tonight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:21 pm 
what about lauren chai?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:42 pm 
I don't really even know who she is. But okay, I can add her to my list to be lynched too, since she isn't contributing that much anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:52 pm 
Oh, I'd also like to mention that Junyao is also still on my list of suspects. Her reactions have been a bit strange. We met for ADT rehearsals on Thursday, but Yiling (Katherine's roommate) was also there, and could have probably spread the news if she had decided to kill me.

Jason has not contributed that much, and he hasn't spoken with us in a group yet. He hasn't spoken much to Steven either, and we all know Steven has been bothersome as hell about getting this game moving.

Stephanie is also a bit suspicious based on her previous posts, but I seriously don't have anything else to go on besides gut instinct.

Hilary lives in McCormick and walked over with Nur, which originally indicated that she couldn't possibly be Mafia, but at the same time I'm really wondering if she just didn't make the kill because it was too obvious. Hmm.

Seriously, Mafia, do something. Kill someone, anyone. I'll be in my room after 8pm tonight if you want to take up my offer of killing me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:38 pm 
In response to Vivian's list:

1. kluo - I've already voted for her; I think she's going tonight
2. JasonTrigg- I've been suspicious of him from the beginning (remember his presence along with Bianca in skates' dying note) but I've talked extensively with him, and I tend to believe him when he says that he would be killing people if he were mafia. He is still on my suspect list, but there are definitely others I would prefer to lynch first.
3. Stephanie- OK, but I would like to hear more from some people who have talked more extensively with her.
4. Hilary- I could see her as mafia.
5. jy- I do not trust her, but don't you think she would have made kills if she were mafia?
6. Yi- Possibly, but don't you think he would have made kills?

Also:
Lauren: She's hardly participated at all; unless something comes up, I think we should lynch her tomorrow.

Does anybody have anything to say about these people? Or anybody else?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:03 pm 
Change of plans - I'm in 1-150 doing Mystery Hunt with non-game people, so if you wanna kill me, feel free.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:07 pm 
I talked to Lauren about an hour ago, and she claimed that as an ordinary townsperson on the east side of campus all she can really contribute is to survive.

She claims that if she were mafia "People would have died". I have to say that I tend to believe her. She was serial killer (obtained the most kills) in a recent east campus game of assassin, and I do think that if she were mafia she would have killed people.

I think we should still keep her on our list, but I take back my comment saying we should lynch her tomorrow.

I'm still voting for Katherine tonight. Since I haven't heard anything to the contrary, I assume this is the general consensus.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:37 pm 
To the mafia ... who won't do anything,

I am about to walk over to Next House for table mafia. If you go to the trouble to intercept me on the way you can kill me, probably without anybody suspecting you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:16 pm 
This game is getting SOOOO boring!!!! Anybody thinking about ending this game and telling us who the mafias are????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:43 pm 
lol maybe the vigilante should js start killing instead and make the game more interesting. btw i will be in NYC from friday to monday afternoon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:54 am 
Mafia, you will become very UNPOPULAR in real MIT life!!! Sorry, don't you made a mistake in this game, and people won't be your friends anymore!!!