Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 2 planning
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:01 pm 
We should make a kill. Can one of you kill dgrazian on the tech shuttle (like you were going to today)? I'll text you once he leaves ET.

Post subject: Re: Day 2 planning
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:07 pm 
What time would this be? Approximately

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:48 pm 
If you call me, I'll leave my phone on noise, and I'll wake up. Just call me tomorrow morning. Also, do you think he'll need a kaboom? Is there any chance you can get him to take the mic or the receiver?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:55 pm 
Hm, I'm afraid that would make him suspect me. I don't think he'd need a kaboom...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:58 pm 
Perhaps we should have a backup kill lined up?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:03 pm 
Duchovni will be at CSAIL chocolate tasting in 32-275 from 4 to 5pm. That might be a good backup kill.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:23 pm 
On second thought, killing Dgrazian would make me look really sketchy. People (Lucy and Sarah at least) already think I may have been conscripted because I'm an experienced player, especially since the no-kill makes the Mafia look uncoordinated/noobish.

Perhaps Duchovni would be a better kill. I'm loath to kill a new player first thing, though, so maybe Santiago or Aradhana?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:47 am 
I would feel really bad killing a new player.... But it would be so much safer, and better fit the noobish mafia than a sudden early morning kill on dgrazian....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:32 am 
I'm going to try something, but only if you decide the dgrazian kill is too risky, Lily. (I still feel like he's the preferred kill, so you should still call to wake me up if you want me to do it)

Tomorrow morning, I'll hang out in Kevin's room until Santi wakes up. When he wakes up, he comes in to fill up his ecig with nicotine, so he'll be alone in the room with me. Bang, manipulate the press, he died in EC courtyard. Must have been on his way to McGovern. Such a pity. He's otherwise hard to find, and he's really paranoid, so my original idea of using Kevin as a plant to find his location probably won't work anymore.

If I have to leave before Santi comes in, we'll default to the chocolate tasting kill.

What do you think?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:26 am 
I'm all for it

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:53 am 
I'll let you know if dgrazian decides to go to work today. He may be working from home today, or he may be going to work late. I think it'd be good to kill him if and only if he goes to work at a reasonable hour, otherwise people might suspect someone had inside info about when he was going to work.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:55 am 
Santi plan sounds good. Just make sure he doesn't alert anyone to your presence before you can kill him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:31 am 
Backup kill in case Santi doesn't die: kill Lucy at her talk in Stata at 1.

Marian, can you make it there? Neither Ellena or I can.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:52 am 
Just gave Charles the receiver. He claimed conspiracy theorist, not sure if I believe him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:31 am 
Change of plans: Ellena is now going to go to Kendall and wait to kill Dgrazian there once he gets off the tech shuttle. No kaboom to be used.

Best of luck.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:15 am 
Yesss

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:20 am 
Great job. Ellena, you now have his taser too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 am 
I'm planning on going to the meeting on campus tonight. Hopefully this will yield useful information, or we'll be able to convince town to lynch an innocent. Will you two be able to come?

I'm probably going to stick with my "no lynch until there's hard evidence" shtick, because I've insisted on that in the past, but someone else should try to convince town to lynch someone who hasn't posted an alibi or has a weak alibi.

Hopefully we can also figure out how many investigators there are, and who they are.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:05 am 
Or try to convince town to lynch asjm for his sketchy-looking vote for boorstin on day 1.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:05 am 
I can't go... I have build from 7-sometime... I could be a bit late for build, but not late enough to influence the meeting.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:06 am 
Ok, that's fine. Marian, can you be there?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:07 am 
I think I'll prod investigator proxies to post again in ~10 mins.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:08 am 
I'm claiming investigator with Charles as my proxy. I don't think Charles checks the forums all that much.

At the meeting tongiht, I'll suggest that people walk over to Kendall together to provide cover for investigators.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:18 am 
Cant, rehearsal from 7-10 :P

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:14 pm 
Marian, you're going to be investigated for this kill by at least one investigator (probably lily, lol), and maybe sara pratt, too, if I can convince her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:24 pm 
Eh, nbd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:27 pm 
Yup, I thought it was amusing, though. Santi came up with the idea of having investigator redundancy, and having several investigators check the same target, and suggested you as a target. This means that several investigators are wasting their daily investigations on you, not just one XD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:42 pm 
I'm meeting with Charles when he gets back from trader joes shortly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:15 pm 
So, I just spoke to Charles and spilled the beans about my probably-too-clever-for-my-own-good plan. He seemed to agree to my plan and agree that I should become mayor to bait mafia kills. I couldn't quite read his reaction, though. Let me know what he's saying to Beast.

Will be heading to campus soon with an impeachment petition for Lucy.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:18 pm 
It might be slow to get to beast. Santi's currently moving out, and that's Charles's contact.