Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Plan for Saturday
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:11 am 
I'll be at ET, and hopefully Sarah Pratt and charles will both be around too. I'll pick a time when they're both alone, and then go and kaboom charles. Then I'll immediately get on the forums and post that Sarah Pratt just tried to kill me, but I didn't die because I'm an activated desperado. I'll say that she looked really panicked and is probably going to try to kill someone else, so tase her on sight. Aradhana will back up my desperado claim, and post her suspicions of Sarah Pratt. Then charles's death gets posted on the forums, and town will be panicking, assuming Sarah Pratt is mafia. With any luck, Aradhana will have posted her suspicions of svolz + Sarah Pratt. Then we kill Aradhana for free, and people will think that she was right and the mafia killed her to silence her. Sarah Pratt gets lynched, and people are suspicious of svolz.

Thoughts? It depends on how things play out today, obviously, but if everything goes according to plan today, I think this plan should work quite nicely tomorrow.

Post subject: Re: Plan for Saturday
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:14 am 
Oh yeah, this also depends on Sarah Pratt not being mayor tomorrow. I'm going to have to step down as mayor tonight, so we should either get Ellena elected instead of Sarah Pratt (play up Ara's suspicions of her), or prevent Sarah Pratt from getting enough signatures to get elected.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:55 am 
That sounds great!

I think basically game hinges on two things: Me surviving today and Lily getting out of today untainted in town eyes by the EC fuckery that's happening.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 am 
If you can put off the mayoral impeachment late enough for people not to be able to change lynch votes, I can force the election immediately. Sure, I'll be sketchy as fuck, but you know what? It doesn't matter if tomorrow is endgame. That's only if impeachment happens late enough.

Keeping Sarah Pratt from becoming mayor was actually a maaaajor part of why I didn't want to kill off the whole EC group today, since they didn't trust her. I'll bring up that Santi didn't trust her, and I feel very inclined to believe his hunches now....

I'm just going to assume my impeachment petition no longer exists (since I actually lost it. For real, not strategically or anything like that, I'm just a derp).