Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:41 pm 
We're currently at 7 townies vs. 3 mafia.

If I stay mayor, we have a voting power of 5. That means if we kill off 2 more townies tonight, town and mafia will be tied in voting power. Since asjm voted for charles last night, there's already a tiebreaker set up. If all of us vote for charles, he'll get lynched. This would bring it down to 4 townies and the 3 of us, which is pretty much just a win.

The key to this plan is killing off 2 more townies tonight. We already have a trap set on Ara, so we can kill her for free. In order to kill off another person, we have to correctly set a trap. The thing is, Sarah Pratt has my impeachment petition, and this plan won't work if she can impeach me. So we'd have to set a trap and kill Sarah Pratt.

She's claimed investigator to Ellena, but that's kind of sketch. She could also be a superhero. I'll try to find out more.

The plan:
I'll set a trap on Sarah Pratt once we decide what we think her role is. Wait until she posts on the forum about Elaine showing up guilty for killing Santiago. And then we go ahead and kill Ara and Sarah Pratt. To all of town it appears that Elaine is going on a kamikaze rampage. We're now down to the correct numbers. All of us vote for Charles, all of town votes for Elaine, charles gets lynched. As soon as day rolls over, set a trap on Elaine and kill her. We win.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:43 pm 
Do you know if Ara still has the mic and charles the reciever? Could that be an issue?

She said she had given it away earlier today to me, but I don't know how much I trust that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:45 pm 
Alternate plan, if setting a trap on Sarah Pratt doesn't work:
Wait until Sarah announces that Elaine turned up guilty for killing Santiago. Then immediately kill Ara for free. This makes town think that Elaine is definitely guilty. Go with the flow and lynch Elaine. I easily stay mayor. There are then 5 townies left vs. 3 of us. As soon as day rolls over, set a trap on Charles and kaboom him. Kill Sarah Pratt with our regular kill. We win.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:55 pm 
That works too. Any chance Sarah won't die from a bang in case we don't get the one from charles back?

Let's look at what roles we know.

2 seers (Ara and Sam)
2 superheroes (Elaine and boorstin)
1 conspiracy theorist (Charles)
2 desperados (Lucy and Lily)
1 set of gay knights (Dgrazian and Krue)
1 investigator (Santi)

Ok. No backups, no innocent children. Possibly too few conspiracy theorists. Possibly too few investigators.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:57 pm 
Another alternative, probably safer:
Set a trap on Sarah Pratt as investigator. If it goes through, great. If not, that's ok. Wait until she announces that Elaine turned up guilty. Massive panic. Immediately kill Ara (Ellena, you can even do this in front of Elaine. If it's your word against hers, town will believe you). I investigate her as mayor, and confirm Sarah Pratt's investigation. Nobody will bother trying to impeach me. We lynch Elaine. As soon as day rolls over, set a trap on Charles and kill him. If we successfully set a trap on Sarah Pratt tonight, then we kill her as well. We win.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:17 pm 
Ellena, what's your mayoral petition look like right now? In case I get impeached, we should have you become mayor as soon as possible.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:18 pm 
Ok, the set a trap on Sarah Pratt failed. She's not actually investigator. This probably means she's superhero.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:18 pm 
It's loaded and ready to send.

Ellena
Aradhana
Lily Chen
asjm
shensley
cjfman
Sarah Pratt
michikyo

Sarah and ara dying leaves me with... 6! That's still enough!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:20 pm 
We're not going to be able to kill sarah pratt tonight. The trap failed.

Let's go ahead with the kill Ara plan. As soon as the Elaine investigation result comes up guilty, you go and kill Ara. Doesn't matter if Elaine sees you, as long as no other players (or NPs who would care) see you do it. Then we can almost certainly get Elaine lynched while I still remain mayor.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:44 pm 
Ok, will do.