Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dictator for Death
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:01 pm 
I hereby proclaim myself Dictator for Death of the graveyard. Hear my decrees and obey.

Post subject: Re: Dictator for Death
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:24 pm 
We're a democracy Dgrazian. You can elect yourself mayor of graveyard if you have 5 signatures of the majority of graveyard inhabitants. Additionally, mayor of graveyard would be a purely nominal position.

Personally, I would be willing to sign your petition if you started one. Not sure about Anpere or Lucy though. And it seems like getting signatures from Miles and Jessk might be difficult...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:30 pm 
This is not a democracy. I am Dictator for Death. Anybody who dares defy me shall live.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:31 pm 
they'll be here sunday. However, I am in support of Daniel as dictator, despite being the god of justice. I guess we all have flaws.
which reminds me. Kevin was telling me about paranoid cop, naive cop. Basically if the game is big enough we should have flavors of investigators. One that always reports guilty and one that always reports innocent.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:32 pm 
Dgrazian, haven't you been paying attention to forums? It is we gods who declare who lives and who dies. :twisted: You have no power over those who defy you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:36 pm 
don't think that since you died once, you can't die again.
We'll make you a dead ghost and put you in the forum Ghost Graveyard.
At least there you only need 1 vote to be dictator.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:35 pm 
I will not submit to your dictatorship! I am hereby running for Mayor of Graveyard; as mayor, I will crack down on violent crime, institute a public health insurance program for all residents, and give our Graveyard a more positive image to attract tourists. I'll bring a petition to tonight's meeting; I hope I can count on your vote. Make the right choice for your Graveyard; choose Samuel Duchovni!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:32 am 
Aargh, why'd they have to kill Sarah Pratt and cjfman so quickly?! There was a brief window when I had signatures of a majority of graveyard residents, but now I've got exactly half... :(

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:43 am 
Well, we didn't want you as a mayor when you were alive, why would that change once you were dead? The kills were very carefully planned just to wreck your mayoral petition.