Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Let's count
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:20 am 
Here's a fun game: Let's count the number of times Santiago almost died.

1. Day two, original plan was to kill santi in the morning and manipulate the press to make it outside of EC. I carefully moved his nicotine to the sink near my bed so that when he came to refill I would pretend to be asleep, then bang him

Then we planned on killing him and Charles day three, so we set a trap on Santi the afternoon of day 2

2. Day three, I had a bit of an odd experience where I was walking with Ara, Santi, and Charles to flour, and I knew I could kill all of them. I toyed with the idea, then decided they were useful and it would have probably led to my lynch.

3. The plan for day three changed from Santi and Charles to killing Ara. However, there were lots of complications, the main one being Santi showing up on hall no more than a minute before we had planned to kill Ara on hall. I followed him into the kitchen with the intent of killing him, but decided to talk to him first to see if anyone would find the manipulate the press suspicious. I decided Charles and Ara may not believe it from the conversation, and let him be

4. Later the same day, when our plots to kill Ara failed, I learned Santi was going to Barker, so I sent Lily after him to kill him. However, he was with Charles, and it would be too sketchy for them both to die, so he got away for the second time that day.

So in two days, Santi was almost killed 4 times.

Post subject: Re: Let's count
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:26 am 
And since anpere and kemus asked, here's Lily's and my g-chat transcript. Just warning that it's a bit hard to read due to the formatting, and there are some odd holes in the conversations when we used phone calls or forum to communicate instead.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9PcH03ArFCFUW1aZVBGcVg5SGM/edit