Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Day 12 Discussion
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:05 am 
Hey so I have myself in a little situation. Frevan thinks that I am a prophet and we created a (fake) plan to smite benlin after his music class on Wednesday at 3:30. Both Frevan and I fully know that benlin killed oreo because of a NP's texts, I just convinced him that we shouldn't post about, but instead smite benlin (obviously I cant smite...). So it would be great if someone could kill Frevan before Wednesday. I could do it on Sunday, but I know that I would probably be the prime suspect given that all people I know in Simmons are dying. We can use set a trap since we know his role and I can also provide approximate and sometimes exact locations of Frevan when he is not in class. Aliciacm is the only other one who knows any info on benlin and who would argue against him. It might be important to eliminate those two players. (aliciacm is genie and frevan is conspiracy theorist) Of course benlin mentioned that he was being interrogated so all this probably doesn't matter anyway...

Post subject: Re: Day 12 Discussion
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:14 am 
I have good reasons to be on campus on Monday, possible we can do it then? Erin hasn't interrogated me but she might soon, not sure.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:19 am 
Also, how easy is it for tsims or you to do safe kills today and/or tomorrow? Killing at ET is too risky, I'd strongly prefer doing it on campus. (I could help on something if necessary, I have a not super awesome reason to get to campus which is psetting with friends or something like that)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:22 pm 
I will be around campus tomorrow. I cannot kill today but I can tomorrow. I just don't know how to find people in the weekends that aren't living in Simmons. Otherwise killing tomorrow shouldn't be to difficult for me. Tsims has a body double this weekend so I don't know how that will effect things. Also if anyone ever needs access to Simmons to kill someone I can give you access and tell you where to find people.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:44 pm 
OK, lucy just told me that I am interrogated, so I guess the prophet strategy is not worth it anymore. I could go for some kamikaze kills but I kinda prefer surrendering, thoughts?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:41 pm 
What does surrendering actually entail? Shouldn't you just kill as many ppl as possible before your two days are up?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:21 pm 
Guys we can do this. We just need to get rid of the actives, and then the inactives will be a breeze.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:22 pm 
OK, that means I am going kamikaze. Let me figure out what the plan should be after finishing a paper due tonight. Sorry I had the thought just because it's almost impossible for us to win. Do you mind providing some of the simmons people's schedule tomorrow or on Monday?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:31 pm 
A great place to kill frevan tomorrow would be at quidditch practice tomorrow. It's goes from 2-4 on Kresge lawn, or the grass outside across from the z center. As for others, I don't really know aliciacm's schedule but she spends a lot of time in a lounge in Simmons across from my room. Also, I can kill again tomorrow but I have no clue who. Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:01 pm 
If we kill ermain, do the results of your interrogation still come out?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:14 pm 
No they do not. The police officer has to be alive the whole time. But it looks super sketchy for that person to die...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:22 pm 
I guess I could, but I am the only mafia-aligned person here, hard to make chaos. Probably going to end my life at simmons or EC.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:11 pm 
It would probably be better to do it at EC, as there are at least 2 investigators in EC.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:51 pm 
Ugh, sorry guys, I might die before I can actually do that. Let's see how lynching goes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:48 pm 
OK they are not lynching me but I am soon going to revealed. What do? I'd probably just kill someone at ET and get lynched?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:50 pm 
OK I will kill erin at 10 and get lynched unless people object.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:59 pm 
But you could just go around killing people tomorrow if possible. That would probably be more effective but I don't know.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:03 pm 
I guess, but I'm feeling kinda tired, sorry.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:12 pm 
Ok...