Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:14 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Day 6 planning
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:40 pm 
Alright, is the plan for Alex to bait a taser and benlin to conscript pesto?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:48 pm 
Plan successful, thanks Alex!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:57 pm 
Excellent! Since Alex is going to die tonight, can you put in a recruitment request for sammyluo? Also did anyone get conscripted?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:59 pm 
achester wrote:
Confirmed.

Also, he was looking for someone in particular---he ran past me, adamberg, and sashacf without killing us. This probably means that he knows the role of someone else at ET (ermain, benlin, Justin, ericyang, or pravinas) and there's a trap set.

If anyone on that list thinks the mafia had a way to know your role, post so, and try to stay around at least two other players at all times, because an unrevealed mafia will have to kill you to get their Set a Trap charge back.

Any plan that we can make use of this and frame one of achester, adamberg and sashacf?

Haven't conscripted anyone, do we want to finalize on pesto?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:01 pm 
I vote to conscript Pesto.

Framing ET people seems hard, just keep it in your back pocket in case people start suspecting you (benlin).

Alex should attempt to recruit sammyluo, but he may be taking a nap now.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:14 pm 
Some town posts:

anpere wrote:
Town should know, I fear that Mads has been conscripted. Yesterday she pmed me saying a person with short brown hair, with a mushroom cut, and who is friends with DMZ was at PIKA and giving her sinister looks. Two IC were outed and only 1 died. Her and I were likely mafia's prime conscription targets, assuming the second conscription wasn't used before I went to PIKA.

mads wrote:
Except we established that person was a visitor from Germany and I'm just paranoid.

On the other hand, I'm afraid that anpere, qql, and sammyluo are all possible conscription targets - as am I. If I'm not dead by this time tomorrow, y'all should get really suspicious.

This means killing these people is not as high a priority.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:17 pm 
We should probably poison mads. After mads died, ampere would become decently sketchy to towns.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:20 pm 
We were thinking of hitmaning mads, because we can combine that with slaughter, and it's much more immediate. How does that sound?

Also, I believe the consensus is now to conscript pesto. Any objections?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:24 pm 
Right, forgot about that.

For pesto conscripting thing, he's not going to campus before Tuesday, do we want to wait til then?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:38 pm 
No, we want to do that soon, so he can make kills and strategize. Soon meaning today.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:56 pm 
Hmm, that seems tough though, will see if I have chance.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:07 pm 
Remember, it's fine to ask him to talk about something, go off into a secluded region, then conscript him and come back, if that's what's needed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:18 pm 
benlin wrote:
Hmm, that seems tough though, will see if I have chance.

To raise the probability of this, you should monitor pesto's position to see if you can catch him alone.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:28 pm 
isaacg wrote:
Remember, it's fine to ask him to talk about something, go off into a secluded region, then conscript him and come back, if that's what's needed.
I don't normally do this, he is currently tooling-ish with adamberg. Also, it's pretty unlikely to make him alone because he suspected and has posted there are mafia else than Alex in ET. Still, will try to find chances.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:39 pm 
Getting him in Mens' Head (Heads Up) might be your best chance.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:46 pm 
achester wrote:
Confirmed.

Also, he was looking for someone in particular---he ran past me, adamberg, and sashacf without killing us. This probably means that he knows the role of someone else at ET (ermain, benlin, Justin, ericyang, or pravinas) and there's a trap set.

If anyone on that list thinks the mafia had a way to know your role, post so, and try to stay around at least two other players at all times, because an unrevealed mafia will have to kill you to get their Set a Trap charge back.

sammyluo wrote:
anpere wrote:
Sure. Also I really don't think qql got conscripted me? Isn't it strange that Alex didn't conscript me, he had a chance to do so. And I do think I would have been a good choice, given that nobody else was conscripted.

Lol, you realize that we have no way of knowing whether or not you're just saying this to troll everyone else because you've already been conscripted, right? :P

You guys are the best! I hope you join our team.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:53 pm 
At 10:59, I recruit Sammyluo as rogue.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:18 pm 
Alex wrote:
At 10:59, I recruit Sammyluo as rogue.

Never mind, missed that death on failure isn't instant. Recruit at 9:30 unless someone suggest reason why not.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:28 pm 
Who should I vote for? I'm not completely joking, games have hinged on tiebreaks.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:43 pm 
No lynch?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:43 pm 
sammyluo wrote:
Alright. I just got back from a problem writing session and now I have a house meeting, so it's unclear I'll have time to kill before the day ends. I'll see what I can do though.

I don't have any useful info right now, except I suspect jakob has some type of protective role. Also, mads seems to trust me.

I'll keep the password in mind.
I replied that it's fine for him not to make any kills today.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:44 pm 
Also, is the recruitment successful?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:44 pm 
benlin wrote:
No lynch?

Why No-Lynch? And are you back already from badminton?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:45 pm 
We don't find out if recruitment succeeded until day end. Sorry, I should have read the rules more carefully, I had it wrong before.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:46 pm 
Not yet. I don't really think I it will matter since there's no lynching candidates except you. Ok nvm. Will be home in 30mins ish.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:51 pm 
Reminder: Conscript pesto!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:57 pm 
Pesto alone in Chapter Room, but many players in dining room. Might see. Might be trap. When Ben gets back maybe can coordinate.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:00 pm 
Now in Chapter Room was Sasha.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:00 pm 
Continue to monitor the situation - the time will come soon.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:01 pm 
I can't keep coming downstairs without giving away something. I suspect Pesto is intentionally staying with someone and noting .my behaviors.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next