Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: fuck fuck fuck what do?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:20 pm 
i knew this would happen. anpere investigated me. can i swing that i was framed? HELP

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:29 pm 
I vote for pretending framed and that ampere is mafia, advocate investigating him and say that he's probably the don if towns actually do that. Let's wait for issac's opinion.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:30 pm 
can a conscripted person become the don?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:31 pm 
also even if multiple people investigate me, framing means that both people are guilty, and it wouldn't necessecarily be anpere who killed mads...right?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:32 pm 
a conscript can be the don.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:35 pm 
Yes, but ampere saying that you are guilty means that one of you should be mafia-aligned, just try to throw out more possible situations to distract people.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:41 pm 
i'm going to post this..

"i'm investigtor Ade, kevin is my proxy, i was asking him why he hadn't been posting my investigation results. i was trying not to reveal, but i guess that's not quite an option..

i don't know who made that kill, but investigating me won't do too much since both the killer and i will both show up positive. i dont think there's much point in having me waste my investigation on anpere either since i'm "suspect". "

what do you guys think?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:03 pm 
we should also think of a potential recruit since perhaps im gettiing lynched tonight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:07 pm 
Also do you wanna try some kamikaze kills? It'd be cool if you can contact tsims and kill some active players?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:09 pm 
it'd be great if we could kamikaze EC today. i have practice from 7-9:45 though

im gonna post the thing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:26 pm 
Oh shit guys, jessk and anpere just sent an email to the residents of 4E to tell them if they see Marian, and to tell them before 11 pm

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:28 pm 
Are there residents in EC but not 4E that you guys could possibly kill?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:30 pm 
jakob and jingizz on 5W and ara and my proxy on beast. i'd rather not make an ec kill right now unles i'm kamakazing and holy shit maybe i'll get away with this?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:32 pm 
Yeah let's see how things go and decide later tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:49 pm 
I will probably not kill erin tonight since michikyo can possibly make kamikaze kills. I am currently tooling with people, don't want to get sketchy.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:07 pm 
Marian, you're probably getting lynched. Either now or soon. Sorry, nothing we can do. The best we can do is implicate anpere back. Protest your innocence, claim you were framed, etc.

About kamikaze, if necessary, why don't we set-a-trap anpere as investigator, and you kill him and someone else?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:14 pm 
Marian, you're probably going down, I'm sorry. Be ready to kamikaze, but try to defend yourself for a bit. Also, when you go out, we need to try to recruit the rogue who made the kill (day 7 kill 2). Why don't you try to set-a-trap on anpere now, and plan out who you're going to kill.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:19 pm 
Update again:

Michikyo, you're not getting out of this. Sorry. Even if you were a townie, you'd get lynched. So, make sure you take down two people, anpere and someone else, and recruit the rogue. That's the best you can do, I'm sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:44 pm 
What if we plant evidence to make me look like town? And anpere mafia?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:50 pm 
OK, that's a viable option too. We can plant evidence to make you look like an investigator, and thereby get anpere lynched. We can also frame him on a later kill. (Frame must be done at time of kill)

What do other mafioso think? Frame, or kamikaze?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:54 pm 
I like the idea of fucking with people with evidence, but I also want to kill jess, but if I do that they may realize shovel is wrong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:57 pm 
Another thing of relevance is that we want to get in contact with the rogue, which is a lot easier is you reveal as mafia. First things first, why don't you attempt to set a trap on anpere as investigator? Then we'll have a better idea of how valuable the kamikaze will be.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:08 pm 
Okay, Gods, can I set a trap on anpere as investigator?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:34 pm 
Alright, michikyo, the new plan is no suicide. With sammyluo planning on lynching anpere, we can probably swing that. We can also plant eveidence to make him look like mafia once he's dead, and make you survive.

Benlin, that means you should make a don kill tonight. Also, how goes the conscription plot?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:02 pm 
michikyo, when you finish rehersal, you need to poost your supposed investigation results for each day, and defend yourself. We might just pull out a survival for you. In any case, we should definitely plant evidence on you as investigator if you are lynched.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:03 pm 
should i plant evidence for both of us? and if so, when? i'm back now so i'll post results.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:08 pm 
trap goes through, charge set.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:11 pm 
michikyo wrote:
should i plant evidence for both of us? and if so, when? i'm back now so i'll post results.

Post results, and see if there's any chance of you not getting lynched. If there is, you'll do the plant evidence. If not, be ready to kamikaze. Sound good?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:16 pm 
It doesn't appear as though she's gonna make it out of this alive, maybe kamikaze anpere and maybe jessk or miles? We still have our kill for the day, correct?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:19 pm 
also, backup recruit if i'm dying? who seems legit?