Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My beautiful spreadsheet
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:44 pm 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... d=31661091

I was so right! About everything!

And I passed off my information too! Yeah! I told Haley pretty much everything, and endorsed her as a police officer candidate to aok and Dgrazian. I voiced my suspicions about Victor to several people. And I claim total credit for getting Lisa caught before day end. My plan was:

Before day end, I ask Lisa for her mic back. If she doesn't give it to me, I start a lynch mob against her. If she is a townsperson and I interrogate her as innocent, I just give it back to her after my interrogation result. However, if she is mafia, I either get a mic back (I wouldn't have kept it; I planned to have Haley hold it until I got my interrogation result), or I lynch her. When I met to talk with her before day end, she gave me the mic back and then kaboomed me. I'm fairly happy with my use of that mic; it's why I chose to interrogate Lisa, and what I then used to force her into the corner she got into.

My information passing:
Haley knows where my mics are/were.
Dgrazian, Sammy Luo, and Miranda knew that I trusted Haley a lot.
Haley and Miranda knew that I trusted Sammy Luo.
Dgrazian and aok knew that I endorsed Haley for mayor.
Miranda and Haley knew that I trusted Dgrazian and aok.
Sammy Luo, Haley, Miranda, Dgrazian, and aok knew of my suspicions against Victor.

Yes yes yes, win win win, RIP my 6.006 pset.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:47 pm 
It wouldn't have been such a corner if you didn't freaking miss all your classes today to avoid getting killed! You have no idea the day I had chasing you down... were you in stata 10 minutes before 6.004 ended? I saw purple hair, ran after it, but the person disappeared!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:27 am 
As it turns out, avoiding getting killed was a helpful side effect of missing all my classes; the real reason I did so was to work on the two freaking psets I had due tonight. I was in Random until about 12:00, and then I stayed in 6.004 lab in Stata basement until about 4:45, at which point I went to 6.006 office hours. I would have stayed longer except I got hungry and so I had to go back to Random. I then hung out with aok in Clam kitchen for a while, but then he left, and so I went into my room because I was bringing my phone up whenever I heard anyone walking up the stairs (which was a lot), and I was too distracted to get work done. Around 9:30 I started trying to locate Lane so that I could work on 6.006 with him, and we ended up working together in Clam lounge, at which point you found me.

And so to answer your question, I was in fact in Stata at the time, but I wasn't roaming around anywhere, so I doubt you saw me.

On another note, I should really work on 6.004...