Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:17 pm 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQQdSwFgSec

Also, looks like my 'pretend to be mafia' ploy might do more harm than good. Mafia have access to the list now and are making select kills implicating certain people.

If Daniel Grazian is clever, he'll realize that Alex is mafia and that the list is no longer to be trusted.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:27 pm 
It's okay, none of the actual rogues pmed him. One of them is vlonge, who I'm pretty sure will get evicted today. It's possible she was supposed to have been evicted yesterday, actually.

The other is cstubbes, who hasn't been particularly active.

Town will be too busy lynching mafia to lynch the people they're framing as rogue.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:30 pm 
You got rotten luck with that conscription. Heck, all of town got rotten luck with that conscription. Fortunately, DGrazian and Lily Chen are on their deductive A-game, so I bet lopezv and Alex will both be dead in a few days. And apparently the mafia will chase fake rogues.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:35 pm 
Yep, no way lopezv is getting out of being lynched tonight. Alex might be able to avoid lynching for a bit by claiming to have been framed / proving innocent child, but I think it's unlikely, and he might just get smited anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:03 am 
Lily Chen, dgrazian, and me had a conversation in Lily's room where we figured out basically everything that had happened. Lily revealed as investigator, and dgrazian revealed as innocent child, and said the innocent child network was compromised. We smelled popcorn, opened the door, and Victor killed dgrazian. I went down to clam to get the microphone from lgunder, and was killed along the way by Lilly. Soon Lily, dgrazian, and I will all be dead.

Still, Victor and Alex are going to go down for this.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:57 am 
Mafia Den is like a watching a movie, I feel like I need popcorn. I kept refreshing the page every two seconds for updates on Lily.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:27 am 
Dat popcorn..... Q_Q

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:31 am 
I don't understand why no one's saying anything about Asya not actually being mafia...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:37 am 
They still want to catch rogues.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:43 am 
Hi! I'm dead!

A few things:

1. Here was my thought process on lopezv: He seemed like a perfectly good random lynch target. However I was extremely suspicious about what I thought was a lack of resistance on his part and other people's parts to him being lynched. It stinked to me of the mafia just letting a townie-lynch slide. Ksedlar, however, told me (after we were both ghosts) that lopezv was in fact fighting verbally tooth and nail. This would have been enough to change my mind (not to believe that he was mafia, but to believe that he was a reasonable guess.) This was my fault for not digging more to find out how lopezv was actually reacting; however, if I had tried to stop lopezv from being lynched I would have explained my reasoning. If there were townies still alive (clammites perhaps) who would contradict my understanding of lopezv's behavior, I would have very likely changed my mind about not lynching him.

Independent from that, I changed my mind anyway on Day 4 when inisley told me (and the ic network) that she had walked into her room on day 1 to see Lzahray, isaacg, and lopezv talking. That retuned him to the top of my sketch list and I would have been all for lynching him on Day 4 if we weren't doing the abergal spoof.

2. The town had better lynch Alex. I was 99% sure that he had been conscripted, and I had no more information then the rest of town should have at this point (ic network is compromised and should open up about everything.) I also told the remaining ic's shortly before I died that Alex had been conscripted (not that he might have been, or probably was.) And if there is any doubt about Alex, then he should be prophet-checked immediately. As in that should be the absolute top priority in the game...) I just hope that the town knows how to resolutely call bs. If the other ic's step up to the plate, then that should be sufficient...