Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: WHAT THE FLYING ****
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:23 pm 
Quote:
Also, given achester continuous support for ltchin's lynch, it kind of makes sense that Lilly is innocent.

WHAT THE HELL?!!? AND PEOPLE ARE GOING WITH IT!!!

I just don't think I can even watch this game anymore.

Post subject: Re: WHAT THE FLYING ****
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:46 pm 
It's okay, mafia is down to a don and a mafia who hasn't made any kills so far / has inactive tendencies. The only reason benlin has avoided detection is the don power -- people have been consistently investigating him for the kills he has made.

So you hopefully won't have to continue to watch game for too much longer. :) Also, it looks like they want Lucia to suicide tomorrow, so ltchin will probably get lynched. Probably.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:51 pm 
Except that people are actually considering that ltchin might be innocent. So Lucia's suicide mission is likely to be turned into a stealth mission.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:57 pm 
Justin wrote:
Quote:
Also, given achester continuous support for ltchin's lynch, it kind of makes sense that Lilly is innocent.

WHAT THE HELL?!!? AND PEOPLE ARE GOING WITH IT!!!

I just don't think I can even watch this game anymore.

Yeah, I don't really understand why pesto being guilty has ANYTHING to do with ltchin being innocent.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:16 pm 
I have no idea. There is still no excuse for not lynching ltchin (on the first day that there isn't another caught mafia at least.)

It looks like pesto gets lynched tonight, which makes complete sense. From the mafia den posts, it looks like he's frustrated with how things have gone... Which I think is very understandable. It's felt in the past several days like the mafia don't have a chance against the vast array of town powers. Their best chance (which they recognized) was to kill off all the people who are contributing productively and hoping that the town roles over...and then hoping that the town doesn't get lucky with all their powers. The best the mafia could hope for was a long slog where their success depended on 20 people not paying attention AND on the mafia winning many games of Russian roulette. And throughout that time they would have to put a lot of effort into planning kills, effort that would very likely be fruitless.

I might be putting words in his mouth, though; I'd like to hear what pesto (achester) himself thinks. Same goes for other mafia, especially those who have died recently.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:38 pm 
Yeah, I guess a long game might get tiring. I certainly wouldn't know. :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:47 pm 
I was quite skeptical about a 70-person game functioning well. I think Lucy and Josh have done a phenomenal job of making it work, and it's gone much better than I thought it would or could. But I think that the game size is still just too much.

I am so happy though that so many people wanted to play! I hope that most will want to play again.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:47 pm 
Quote:
Achester continuous support for ltchin's lynch? See e.g. here for counterexample; Justin was the one pushing for ltchin's lynch.

Wait actually I'm pretty silly, this doesn't help ltchin's case much at all... Why were we saying ltchin is absolved again? If no other guilty person appears we should still probably lynch her next :(

Whew, sammy pulls through with some competence.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:50 pm 
Yep, I hope he finished strong by getting ltchin lynched tonight! That would complete quite a game for him.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:12 pm 
Fortunately seems like the whole thing was a case of mistaken identity (Lotta having adamberg as her handle :evil: ).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:26 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:
I have no idea. There is still no excuse for not lynching ltchin (on the first day that there isn't another caught mafia at least.)

It looks like pesto gets lynched tonight, which makes complete sense. From the mafia den posts, it looks like he's frustrated with how things have gone... Which I think is very understandable. It's felt in the past several days like the mafia don't have a chance against the vast array of town powers. Their best chance (which they recognized) was to kill off all the people who are contributing productively and hoping that the town roles over...and then hoping that the town doesn't get lucky with all their powers. The best the mafia could hope for was a long slog where their success depended on 20 people not paying attention AND on the mafia winning many games of Russian roulette. And throughout that time they would have to put a lot of effort into planning kills, effort that would very likely be fruitless.

I might be putting words in his mouth, though; I'd like to hear what pesto (achester) himself thinks. Same goes for other mafia, especially those who have died recently.

Lilly would've been lynched if mods didn't role-back the day. Even though it was an error on the side of the desperado, rolling back the day makes it "seem" that Lilly was innocent even if Josh or Lucy didn't give confirmation. Also, Lilly made a post after she was dead the first time, making it all the more convincing that she's innocent.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:26 pm 
Daniel Grazian wrote:

Lilly would've been lynched if mods didn't role-back the day. Even though it was an error on the side of the desperado, rolling back the day makes it "seem" that Lilly was innocent even if Josh or Lucy didn't give confirmation. Also, Lilly made a post after she was dead the first time, making it all the more convincing that she's innocent.