Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Town Win
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:59 pm 
tsims tried to kill me, he was on my conspiracy list so I didn't die. This forced cstubbe to kill me. Sounds like she will be lynched tonight or tomorrow because of all this. That leaves 1 mafia left and no rouges, I think town can take things from there. #townie5ever

Post subject: Re: Town Win
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:19 pm 
I feel like you probably said this already, but can you explain why you didn't yell in town square about tsims trying to kill you?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:56 pm 
Cstubbe let him into simmons and was also in the room too when I said "I don't die", so she killed me directly afterwards.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:53 am 
Oh, I see. Hard luck.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:45 am 
Also, could you tell us how/why cstubbe knew she wasn't on your conspiracy list? I know you all "knew" each other's roles because there was a Simmons role message reveal early in the game, but the contents of your conspiracy list should still be something very private... :P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:07 am 
I had cstubbe on my list for a while (even after she revealed) and just recently took her off to focus on people outside of Simmons (like tsims). She thought she knew what my list was, but obviously didn't because their original plan was to have tsims kill me so that when cstubbe got investigated she would show up as innocent. So having tsims on my list blew their plan and will probably get cstubbe lynched tonight.