Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 5
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:31 pm 
I think se should save the smites, since we are pretty much certain that they are mafia. Once the ICs die out, the mafia won't be able to keep on using set a traps the way they have been, and the smites will be much more useful.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:32 pm 
aliciacm wrote:
we need a prophet to smite one of them, honestly.

Well no, they've probably practically used up their schemes so as long as the rest of us don't reveal roles they can't kill too many more than 1 per day

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:41 pm 
Well, we actually don't know if they have used schemes. I think they have used only one, when Alex was conscripted.That leaves 3 more I think.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:45 pm 
lisakong wrote:
Well, we actually don't know if they have used schemes. I think they have used only one, when Alex was conscripted.That leaves 3 more I think.

But they've killed a fair number of non-innocent children, right? So it seems unlikely those were all set-a-traps.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:54 pm 
i think they're burning through schemes since we know mafia anyway, the reason i was suggesting prophet smite is because the rest of the mafia might not be as active and we could kill off two today. that being said, we'll have two running around tomorrow anyway and we're low on tasers so i guess it wouldn't really help.
quick recap: 3 mafia down, Alex, lopezv and anpere running around, 3 unknown.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:55 pm 
Okay, reveal time. Anpere did not in fact try to kill me: we were plotting to get him into the mafia den. However, lopezv didn't buy it, implying that the mafia have already found all rogues. Additionally, I was suspicious of anpere and attempted to smite him, but failed. Anpere is then innocent, and I am dying.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:13 pm 
Abergal was not mafia. She was a dying gay knight. It was a plot to catch rogues, but the only person who ever saw abergal's list was Alex the fucker. We're only two mafia down.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:24 pm 
if Asya was not mafia, then how did she try to kill aok? did she not try to kill him? also, if she were a dying gay knight, she should've publicly revealed the list of potential rogues before being inevitably lynched. something isn't sitting right.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:28 pm 
mads wrote:
Abergal was not mafia. She was a dying gay knight. It was a plot to catch rogues, but the only person who ever saw abergal's list was Alex the fucker. We're only two mafia down.

............ something's off. was lopezv confirmed mafia that day? don't remember after everything that went down, but if so this should have been revealed. at least we could have lynched sketchy people instead of already dying townie :(

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:28 pm 
either way, in case its not clear, i strongly feel that lopezv should be top priority still for lynching. after him, we should lynch alex. in the meantime, if someone has a taser they should tase alex after the day turns over at 11-ish.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:29 pm 
lgunder wrote:
if Asya was not mafia, then how did she try to kill aok? did she not try to kill him? also, if she were a dying gay knight, she should've publicly revealed the list of potential rogues before being inevitably lynched. something isn't sitting right.

No, Asya was not mafia. I got confirmation from aok last night on this (though he didn't send me the list :mad: ). In addition, aok had claimed to use a medkit to prevent death by Asya, but in reality Alex had the medkit.

If you look at Asya's posts before the aok-abergal crisis it's also relatively easy to see that it's unlikely she's mafia.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:00 pm 
Are there any mayor/police officer petitions floating around? We need to have these positions filled again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:03 pm 
lisakong wrote:
Are there any mayor/police officer petitions floating around? We need to have these positions filled again.

What happened to the ones we signed at the meeting yesterday? I guess a lot of the holders got killed, but...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:15 pm 
So why didn't Asya say something before being lynched? This also seems like a poorly laid plan...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:18 pm 
Also, did Asya not make any investigations?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:35 pm 
we should start some petitions at ET.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:41 pm 
Justin wrote:
So why didn't Asya say something before being lynched? This also seems like a poorly laid plan...

Recall that this was at the end of day 4. She most likely wanted to see who would get killed on day 5, and use that to trace which of the rogues who had told her their kill targets were really rogues.

And no, lopezv was not confirmed mafia then, though he probably would have been lynched if Asya wasn't...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:07 pm 
Since I am confirmed innocent, I think I should be an elected position, and genies should start pming me who they are.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:10 pm 
You are not a confirmed innocent. Neither ddoss or you listed any witnesses. Until ddoss dies, I don't think we should trust you. This could be a mafia setup to learn more town roles.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:14 pm 
Wait I thought mads was a kind of witness.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 pm 
ALEX JUST LEFT ET... Was really sketchy. People on campus should watch out.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:26 pm 
Jenny Not Jennifer wrote:
Wait I thought mads was a kind of witness.
I didn't see her explicitly state that in the threads, but if that's the case, then fine. It would be nice to have it confirmed though.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:26 pm 
Based on the distance from ET to campus, he will arrive at around 11, which is almost certain that he is going to do something.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:28 pm 
Between victor and alex, someone on campus should be ready to taize the one that doesnt get lynched.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:30 pm 
Innocent children should go hide in your rooms and never come out

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:38 pm 
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo husband cause they killing everyone out here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:47 pm 
anpere wrote:
Since I am confirmed innocent, I think I should be an elected position, and genies should start pming me who they are.

I'm a genie as stated in another thread. And mafia also knows because of ic network.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:55 pm 
I am confused about the extent of the IC network. Did all of the ICs know all of the genies?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:06 pm 
Nope, qql was just a special snowflake.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm 
ohhhh ok good