Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Discussion Day 5
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:44 pm 
Lilychen and I are about to allow aok into her room.

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 5
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:45 pm 
^ uhhh that was dgrazian accidentally posting from Josh's account....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:46 pm 
This was me. Josh was using my computer.

I give my word of honor that I did not see anything compromising from god's account.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:01 pm 
Tracing the path of the medkit is of paramount importance right now. Alex is most likely a mafia who had the medkit, which allowed him to avoid being killed by lopezv (probably rogue) without using disarm.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:06 am 
Any innocent children that know that other children are compromised should post the set of compromised children so that any that don't die can be put under heavy scrutiny.
- a plan from Pesto

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:22 am 
If something happens to me, Daniel or Pesto is suspect.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 am 
I suppose this is still Day 5 stuff, so I'm posting it here so we don't have super spread out information across threads. A lot of this info was from dgrazian -> lilychen -> me

1. 3 mafia-aligned people have died for certain - lzahray, scgordon, abergal. We do not think rogues have contacted mafia, but that the Troy kill may have been Random mafia. ABSOLUTELY STILL BE CAREFUL OF ROGUE KILLS STILL
    2. We think that all 3 charges of Scheme have been used, maybe 2 used if one of those kills was a Slaughter the Weak.
    3. We hypothesized that Set A Trap was used before lilychen's death. Given that it was definitely used in her death, the Set a Trap must have been set earlier and used now.
    4. dgrazian had information that Slaughter the Weak was used in the Day 4 kills. Uncertain who it was

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:32 am 
Sorry, typo - "the Troy kill may have been Random mafia" should have been "the Troy kill may have been random rogue" (goddang ambiguity of Random vs. random)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:33 am 
More evidence that mafia are mostly responsible for these kills - it's unlikely that both dgrazian and aok would have been able to die due to a bang. One of them must have been a set power and the other must have been a kaboom.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:46 am 
If the IC network is compromised (and it looks like it is), whoever has remaining info on the network should publicly publish all the names and other info they have so that we can pinpoint the leak.

Also, I am running for police officer. Please sign my petition.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:01 am 
just to add to my alibi, I saw juesato at a place around 1am, so, just to re-iterate and emphasize, I could not and did not kill anyone. In addition, I am not mafia. It seems to me that the mafia are trying their best to kill off everyone in Random as this is a strong hold of players and knocking this place basically off the map makes it much harder for town to work together and remove the remainder of the mafia. This is the way I'm seeing it at this point.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:22 am 
people should take very careful note of how ec people are not dying. take this into account. it seems pretty crucial to me that everyone dying is from random or et.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:57 am 
wait so what do people think about Alex? I think his stories seem pretty reasonable to me (like plant evidence on Alex is something I totally suspect out of the mafia, and it makes sense that he had the medkit since he's a rather high profile player). Also, I do agree that he's going to be conscripted soon, if he hasn't been already. How should that affect the smite plays that we may or may not want to make?

Also like, could ya'll really not make 5000000000 threads every time someone dies? the gods already take care of this already :P thanks <3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 am 
I think there's about a 50:50 chance he's been conscripted. That's probably enough to lynch, but I think we have more definite, higher priorities right now. Ideally, if there are any prophets at ET, he should be publicly smited.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:03 pm 
It seems like Alex was an innocent who somehow let his role slip to a mafia, so he was conscripted and now the mafia know the entire IC network.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:30 pm 
lisakong wrote:
It seems like Alex was an innocent who somehow let his role slip to a mafia, so he was conscripted and now the mafia know the entire IC network.

I don't quite get how he would let this slip, and I also don't see how ICs would know he got conscripted. have ICs started being slaughtered yet?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:48 pm 
I think it's been implied that that's how some of today's 6 deaths happened.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:50 pm 
I thought we were pretty certain the IC network was busted. To get 6 kills in a day, one of them was probably slaughter the weak. Also, on another thread, someone who claimed to be in touch with the IC network said that the ICs themselves said the network was busted. I'm not sure either how he would let it slip, but knowing that an IC network existed, the mafia definitely would have tried to gain access to it, either through an IC or a proxy.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:58 pm 
ET people, do we know when Alex went back to ET or if he ever came back to Random? He seems likely to have made some of the kills tonight if he is mafia.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:03 pm 
The only way I could see the IC network being busted w/o one of them being really stupid about things is conscription. If one of them was conscripted, they would tell the mafia who all the ICs are. If all the mafia know, can't it only be beneficial for the town to know? That way one of them could e.g. set up the genie/gayknight network, assuming aok's plans are intact.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:04 pm 
dgrazian and inisley were the Innocent Children who were killed. A possibility is that dgrazian was just a high-profile target any due to his usefulness to town, especially considering how inisley was killed a couple of days ago, right?

But yeah I think there's also a high probability the ICs are just busted.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:58 pm 
Alex got back to ET at about 3am. He claims to have been hiding from rogues until then (he's immune to mafia kills today due to medkit).

If he was conscripted and made any kills yesterday, it would probably be the one he came up positive for.... 99% chance did not kill lizrita.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:26 pm 
I don't see why rogues or mafia would try to kill Alex right now since he's very high on our sketch list. If he got back at 3am, he could have made any of the kills today.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:44 pm 
Justin wrote:
Alex got back to ET at about 3am. He claims to have been hiding from rogues until then (he's immune to mafia kills today due to medkit).

If he was conscripted and made any kills yesterday, it would probably be the one he came up positive for.... 99% chance did not kill lizrita.

The positive was day 4, lizrita was day 5.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:49 pm 
Jess, Miles, Ciara and I were all at MetroRock's Collegiate Sleepover last night.
I post our alibis here because there were so many kills last night that it is easier to post it here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:51 pm 
By the way, ET mob believes that one of Ben Lin/Adamberg is mafia (b/c of lizrita's death). Ben is higher than Adamberg, I think, from what I heard from most people. Also obviously suspicious of Alex. I don't think that we have a prophet at ET, but I'll bring it up again tonight at dinner.

I still believe that Alex got plant-evidenced, Victor tried to kill him, and then maybe conscripted him.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:53 pm 
oh oops, it was brought up in other thread. oh well. smite alex, lynch vlopez, whee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:38 pm 
Alex has suspiciously disappeared from ET, and there's an event going on right now that he said he wanted to go to.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:20 pm 
So, if I have this straight, the current list of suspicions is (in strict order):
lopezv (openly killing people)
alex (guilty result + openly killed hiji)
anpere (ddoss claims anpere tried to kill him)

Damn it, why can't we lynch more than one person a day.

We don't have enough tasers for this.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:23 pm 
we need a prophet to smite one of them, honestly.