Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: lilychen is dead
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:59 am 
The IC network is almost certainly busted; these have to be slaughter the weak. lopezv and isaacg are still hanging around Clam harassing me and ltchin.

Post subject: Re: lilychen is dead
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:00 am 
+ lopezv killed her coming out of her room with ltchin.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:01 am 
OK HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED:

lilychen and I had been holed up in her room the entire time, plotting out what probably happened (details will be coming out shortly once I calm down). I go out first, the coast seems clear. I tell lilychen to come out. I go towards the back staircase, keeping an eye on that side so that lilychen can go to the bathroom (it's right next door). All of a sudden, I hear a scream, and turned around and Victor totally killed Lily and then I sprinted down to Clam and told DiNinno the news and it's all just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'M PRETTY SURE THAT ETHAN AND ME AND LANE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE LEFT ALIVE IN RANDOM. EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:02 am 
For the love of god, someone taze victor!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:03 am 
CLARIFICATION - WE DID NOT GO OUT FOR FUNSIES. WE HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. WE WERE ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT GOING IN THE SINK WHICH MAY HAVE BEEN CORRECT PLAY BUT WHO KNOWS???

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:03 am 
BUT YEAH EVERYTHING IS TERRIBLE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:05 am 
I strongly suspect Lane is not physically in Random. He lives in the other half of my 5 room and it's been silent for hours.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:05 am 
What was Lily Chen's role? No point hiding it now since the mafia clearly knew...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:21 am 
Ok, I've calmed down a lot. Bigger write up of what lilychen and I think has happened is in other thread. Few observations now

1. Remaining people in Random are me, dininno, lgunder, lisakong lopezv(SCUM)
    2. lilychen was investigator. She was worried about coming out because she thought that lopezv had overheard her discussion with dgrazian earlier in Day 5 where she was basically yelling out her role. I think Set A Trap was indeed used in this kill.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:39 am 
I can attest to what Ethan said. earlier this evening I was hanging out near desk with Katie and Ray Hua, then needed to do some greek business away from random.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:11 am 
Intros indicate that there's also arcadiyf and mchang02 around in random :P

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:16 am 
Where did the petitions end up? We need to get some more people in office asap.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:17 am 
anyone interested in seeing roughly who is alive and who is dead should see the public information chart in the topic started by ermain. There are actually roughly 8 Random people alive, and my suspicion is that only 4 at most will be alive by this wednesday. most that are alive by that point should probably be suspected mafia or at least put on people's conspiracy lists. that's my suggestion, feel free to ignore me.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:08 am 
I'm alive and I'm in random......

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:09 am 
dininno wrote:
The IC network is almost certainly busted; these have to be slaughter the weak. lopezv and isaacg are still hanging around Clam harassing me and ltchin.

Why haven't the remaining innocent children revealed this?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:13 am 
Schemes could have been used. I'm concerned at the desire to reveal he rest of ICs publicly, that just seems like a good way to definitely get more people killed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:16 am 
ddoss wrote:
Schemes could have been used. I'm concerned at the desire to reveal he rest of ICs publicly, that just seems like a good way to definitely get more people killed.

Hmm ok.
But definitely, if more than two ICs have died it's PROBABLY slaughter the weak, at which point revealing is pretty optimal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:47 pm 
What is Victor's handle?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:55 pm 
regirock wrote:
What is Victor's handle?

lopezv