Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New elections
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:49 pm 
anpere has asked (in a discussion thread) to be elected for a position, since mads has confirmed his innocence as a result of failed smiting.

We should really get more petitions signed in case the old ones got destroyed. Anyone else want to run?

If we're lacking in safe candidates, I'd like to run for something too. I guess all I have going for me is that ksedlar trusted me, and by extension a significant number of the dead innocents trusted me. (Also, I guessed what the aok-abergal plan was about before aok's death, got him to confirm it, and didn't leak the information [well, except to a few now-dead innocents before the confirmation], but I guess that's not verifiable).

In any case at this point it definitely doesn't hurt to have some petitions going. There was one for me at the meeting yesterday, but I don't know if it's since been destroyed. I don't particularly want to get elected, but having a near-full petition ready would be good for emergency situations.

Post subject: Re: New elections
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 pm 
There are Sarah Pratt and achester at ET running for positions. Let's figure out how to get things signed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:54 pm 
I'd just like to point out that both mads and I have revealed to the town as innocent children, and we can't both be conscripted. We probably won't have a long tenure, but that's probably for the best anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:01 pm 
I'm running for police officer. So far I have 10 signatures, and I need 14 more. I will be on campus tomorrow during the day. Does anyone want to meet me in the student center for a signature party?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:02 am 
To reiterate, at this point it's more important to get multiple petitions signed to near completion than to make sure their holders are innocent.

Any updates on where all the petitions are? Anyone who knows should speak out barring extraordinary circumstances.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:55 pm 
I am on the second floor of the student center, near the balcony/windows if anyone is around to come sign my petition.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:28 pm 
Moving to Barker, still need signatures.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:22 pm 
Bump. Any updates on these? At this point we really just need to fill as many as we can to near completion, and keep good track of who has what, so that we don't get outmaneuvered again.

If anyone wants to make one for me (either position would be fine), along with probably ones for a lot of other people, and pass them around ET/Random, that would be nice. Or I could go all the way from west campus to get signatures if necessary :( :P