Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Discussion Day 6
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:47 pm 
Yeah, honestly right now I'm assuming we just got really, really unlucky. Unfortunately with dgrazian in the IC network as well, odds were not good.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:33 pm 
qql is a genie. Confirmed.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:41 pm 
FWIW I'm 99% sure that Alex revealed to me after having been conscripted (it was after we already had the positive investigation on him and I really doubt he was both framed and conscripted) so his reveal to me was probably just a ploy to get me to trust him more.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:50 pm 
When did alex reveal to you?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:10 pm 
12:30AMish on Friday night.... slightly after the lizrita kill when I queried him to get his alibi.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:33 pm 
Ok. Alex was definitely conscripted by 11pm on Friday at the latest. It's reasonable that he was conscripted earlier on Friday (or before friday), because that would explain why he volunteered to contact abergal.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:49 pm 
Alex was running around ET just now and I tazed him. Recommend lynching? :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:51 pm 
great job :) We for sure need to lynch him. I witnessed him kill kemus, he is without a doubt scum.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:52 pm 
Confirmed.

Also, he was looking for someone in particular---he ran past me, adamberg, and sashacf without killing us. This probably means that he knows the role of someone else at ET (ermain, benlin, Justin, ericyang, or pravinas) and there's a trap set.

If anyone on that list thinks the mafia had a way to know your role, post so, and try to stay around at least two other players at all times, because an unrevealed mafia will have to kill you to get their Set a Trap charge back.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:52 pm 
Edit: or Sarah Pratt.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:57 pm 
I thought Sarah was at student center trying to get people to sign her petition?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:01 pm 
or garywang.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:08 pm 
Town should know, I fear that Mads has been conscripted. Yesterday she pmed me saying a person with short brown hair, with a mushroom cut, and who is friends with DMZ was at PIKA and giving her sinister looks. Two IC were outed and only 1 died. Her and I were likely mafia's prime conscription targets, assuming the second conscription wasn't used before I went to PIKA.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:12 pm 
Except we established that person was a visitor from Germany and I'm just paranoid.

On the other hand, I'm afraid that anpere, qql, and sammyluo are all possible conscription targets - as am I. If I'm not dead by this time tomorrow, y'all should get really suspicious.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:17 pm 
I thought you said qql was a genie?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:20 pm 
They can still reveal as a genie even if they are conscripted, no?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:29 pm 
Sure. Also I really don't think qql got conscripted. Isn't it strange that Alex didn't conscript me, he had a chance to do so. And I do think I would have been a good choice, given that nobody else was conscripted.
(edited the typo got conscripted me? -> got conscripted.)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:36 pm 
anpere wrote:
Sure. Also I really don't think qql got conscripted me? Isn't it strange that Alex didn't conscript me, he had a chance to do so. And I do think I would have been a good choice, given that nobody else was conscripted.

Lol, you realize that we have no way of knowing whether or not you're just saying this to troll everyone else because you've already been conscripted, right? :P

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:54 pm 
anpere wrote:
Sure. Also I really don't think qql got conscripted me? Isn't it strange that Alex didn't conscript me, he had a chance to do so. And I do think I would have been a good choice, given that nobody else was conscripted.

Yeah there's not enough of a chance for mafia to conscript me. Was at hackmit all day yesterday and off campus today. Although I do realize the possibility that I've of the early reveals are likely to be conscripted. I've been telling people to not reveal to me unless I have a wish to grant though so I don't gain to much info.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:02 pm 
Yeah, I don't think there's a high probability that qql was conscripted, but every confirmed innocent is suspect, and people with know roles (whose roles have been known by the mafia all weekend) are especially suspicious, because the mafia can set a trap/slaughter us and therefore can kill us with relative ease. But my location has been mostly unknown all weekend, so that plays in my favor for being still alive.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:09 pm 
Tomorrow it's going to be so scary going to classes. Are we lynching Alex?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:11 pm 
Yes, please. Lynch Alex for the love of God so there isn't a massacre at ET at 11:01 :P