Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:39 pm 
I WAS GOING TO LET HER INTO RANDOM SO SHE COULD DO INVESTIGATIONS. SHE CALLED AND SAID THAT ALEX WAS TAILING HER. BUT WHEN I CAME DOWN TO THE LOBBY, SHE SAID THAT I WAS TOO LATE AND THAT SHE WAS ALREADY DEAD.

ALLIED BARTON DESK WORKERS CAN CONFIRM THAT ALEX MADE THE KILL. LGUNDER AND ARKAIDYF CAN CONFIRM THAT I WAS TAKING A CALL (WHICH WAS FROM JENNY NOT JENNIFER TO LET HER IN) IN CLAM KITCHEN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:41 pm 
Jenny Not Jennifer told me she only told ltchin that she was going to random. She also said she was planning to go earlier in the day but ltchin said it would raise suspicions and not to come.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:45 pm 
Well, she clearly also told you. So either Alex is actually on campus to do a different kill, Itchin is suspicious, or Jenny also let it slip out to somebody else.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:47 pm 
lisakong wrote:
Well, she clearly also told you. So either Alex is actually on campus to do a different kill, Itchin is suspicious, or Jenny also let it slip out to somebody else.

True but I wasn't the one who told her not to come to random earlier in the day. She specifically told me so that I can let town know that it was sketchy that ltchin told her not to come earlier.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:57 pm 
Dude, lopezv kept making really suspicious looks at me. I'm pretty sure that if she had come in earlier, then lopezv totally wouldn't have killed her.

lgunder, arkaidy and I were in Clam Kitchen, laughing about the lgunder mix up in pika. I have no idea how Alex got that information, but he could have made a lucky guess? Really not certain but really wish I went down faster O_O

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:57 pm 
***lopezv totally would have killed her.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:10 pm 
i am in agreement with ltchin and defend her in this matter. jenny should have come only after 11, and i was with ltchin right around the time. ltchin made it clear that jenny died either while on the phone or very near to that time.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:46 pm 
I don't understand why we asked Jenny to come to Random when we knew Alex was probably around.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:00 am 
lisakong wrote:
I don't understand why we asked Jenny to come to Random when we knew Alex was probably around.

Jenny needed to come to the death site to do investigations. What I still don't understand and what has been avoided in all previous posts is why Jenny couldn't have come earlier in the day.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:06 am 
qql,

let me just ask: have you read the previous remarks from me and ltchin? we clearly address why Jenny didn't come earlier in the day.

that is all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:05 am 
Oh lopezv...hmm guess mafia was keeping watch all day then.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:59 pm 
What is Alex's handle anyone?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:12 pm 
Alex. for future reference, you can use the introductions to find it for anybody

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:18 pm 
The perks of being the first account.