Live Action Mafia

A game of sneakiness and paranoia
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:29 am 
in case you haven't already done so. mads is an innocent child, and anpere is proven not mafia.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:31 am 
Can we please not put all of our eggs in one easily-conscriptable basket. At most half the genies should reveal to each (maybe one half of the alphabet each?).

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:33 am 
I think we're assuming that Alex was conscripted. All the innocent children say that he was once an innocent child, and now he's running around killing people.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:35 am 
He was conscripted for sure but the mafia have 2 conscriptions.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:38 am 
:O crap

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:11 am 
my opinion is that the genies should not form a network. it only can lead to more deaths imo.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:13 am 
If we could with genies, then we could get more investigations.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:16 am 
as far as i see, we don't need genie powers at this point. all deaths have been by known mafia: lopezv and alex. there is no need to investigate almost anything except troy and maybe katie, and those can be handled by investigators.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:18 am 
I am pretty sure that mafia have found the rogues, so it's likely that not all the kills last night were Alex and Victor's

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:24 am 
We can still usefully investigate lizrita I think. I'm pretty surprised none of benlin, adamberg or Sarah came up positive so the mafia probably used a power but its possible someone was really sneaky. We could investigate the rest of ET or pretty much anyone without an alibi.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:27 am 
lgunder wrote:
as far as i see, we don't need genie powers at this point. all deaths have been by known mafia: lopezv and alex. there is no need to investigate almost anything except troy and maybe katie, and those can be handled by investigators.

also kemus revealed to me as an investigator. jessk told me that aok was an investigator. Aok predicted 4 investigators which means there are only 2 left out there.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:30 am 
my thought is this: if the mafia see that we're having all the genies reveal to anpere, they'll conscript anpere so that they can set-a-trap on those genies. this will be a fair number of players and i don't think its worth the potential good that could come from it. also i wouldn't take aok's number to be a hard value but rather an approximation, unless he gave you good reasons for a hard number. if he did, please pm me and let me know and not all of the players.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:36 am 
it was a rough approximation. It's possible he know people's roles and other info to make that number.
Also I'm checking out for the night. I really need some sleep. I hope there isn't another massacre tonight.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:47 am 
anpere wrote:
lgunder wrote:

also kemus revealed to me as an investigator. jessk told me that aok was an investigator. Aok predicted 4 investigators which means there are only 2 left out there.

lilychen was an investigator according to ltchin. This leaves not very many.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:44 am 
anpere wrote:
lgunder wrote:

Aok was Tracer Bullet. He only gave like one or two investigation results though, so he could have been a superhero.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:53 am 
Or he just used his mayor investigative powers.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:32 pm 
ehhh ignore that, I see now